(MENAFN- Trend News Agency)
BAKU, Azerbaijan, July 30. The Embassy of
Azerbaijan appealed to the compatriots living and temporarily
staying in Ukraine, Trend reports.
According to the appeal, the Embassy recommends to take into
account the following due to the poor security conditions in
- avoid trips to areas of active hostilities;
- stay away from military units and defense industry
enterprises, including other military facilities that may be
- be careful while traveling around the country, choose the
safest possible route;
- don't visit public places with a large crowd of people, unless
there is a serious need for this;
- carry a valid identity document with you, given that there are
checkpoints throughout the country;
- comply with the curfew and other safety requirements of the
- keep travel documents ready (Azerbaijani citizens without
valid documents can contact the embassy);
- know the available shelters and in case of air raids go down
to them, but if this is not possible, take cover on the lower
floors of buildings, or stay away from windows and doors, and
follow the official information about the situation;
- contact the embassy in case of emergency;
- keep in touch with activists of Azerbaijani diaspora
organizations, wherever they are;
- Azerbaijani citizens who are going to visit Ukraine should
postpone their trips until security conditions improve, if there is
no serious need for such trips.
Phone: 044 484 69 40, 073 505 00 00, 099 408 99 43.
Embassy address: Kyiv, st. Glubochitskaya 24.
Consular Section Reception Hours:
receiving applications - from 10:00 till 13:00.
issuance of finished documents - from 15:00 till 18:00.
The reception of citizens on Saturday, Sunday, and official
non-working days will be carried out when urgent measures are
required, and on the basis of prior registration.
For other information and recommendations, please follow the
embassy's Facebook page.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.