(MENAFN- Investor Brand Network)
- Nowigence Inc. is the creator of Pluaris(TM), an off-the shelf, cloud-based, artificial intelligence (“AI”) platform that automates reading and analysis of textual data.
- Its patentable, proprietary AI technologies automatically read data from hundreds of millions of documents in seconds with human-level comprehension and understanding of text.
- Even from its early days, Nowigence attracted users from major corporations, thereby not only earning moderate revenues but also getting feedback during product development.
- The company's business is global. It has a wholly owned subsidiary in India focusing on sales, marketing, business development, and technology support.
- While most other products are specifically tailored for a specific use case, Pluaris was developed as an adaptive learning platform, offering features and flexibility to appeal to multiple target markets.
- Most competitors belong to the service industry or are consultants, providing manpower to custom-develop solutions from scratch for clients. Gartner reports that 85% of such solutions fail.
- State-of-the-art AI algorithms combined with an intuitive user interface and“no code” technical requirement ensures almost any consumer can derive value from Pluaris immediately and with no specialized training.
- The company's most meaningful and propriety IP is around machine learning and natural language processing. These tools have been and are continuing to be developed and enhanced.
- Many components rely on output from other components. This creates a significant barrier to entry.
- Nowigence operates in the rapidly growing cognitive computing and personal knowledge management (“PKM”) markets. The PKM market opportunity is over $1 trillion, the cognitive computing market alone was valued at $8.87 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach a value of $87.39 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 31.6% from 2019 to 2026.
- The members of the management team are highly experienced, with over two decades of experience each in building successful technology companies.
Nowigence is a fast-growing SaaS (Software-as-a- Service) company that develops and sells a ready-to-use artificial intelligence (“AI”) platform called Pluaris(TM) that automates reading and analysis of textual data. Individuals, teams, and enterprises can now quickly distill knowledge buried in narrative-intensive documents instantaneously from various data sources, both public and private.
Pluaris is created for those who want to read more in less time. It is a Personal Knowledge Management (“PKM”) tool that generates an annotated data feed based on your topics of interest and automatically creates a permanent personal knowledge base from your feed and private uploads. It has human-like capabilities for…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to Nowigence are available in the company's newsroom at
InvestorWire is the wire service that gives you more. From regional releases to global announcements presented in multiple languages, we offer the wire-grade dissemination products you'll need to ensure that your next press release grabs the attention of your target audience and doesn't let go. While our competitors look to nickel and dime you with hidden fees and restrictive word limits, InvestorWire keeps things transparent. We offer UNLIMITED Words on all domestic releases. While other wire services may provide a basic review of your release, InvestorWire helps you put your best foot forward with complimentary Press Release Enhancement .
With our competitors, the work is done the second your release crosses the wire. Not with InvestorWire. We include follow-up coverage of every release by leveraging the ever-expanding audiences of the 50+ brands that make up the InvestorBrandNetwork .
Get more out of your next press release with InvestorWire. It's unlike anything you've seen before.
For more information, please visit
8033 Sunset Blvd Suite 1037-IW
Los Angeles, CA 90046
InvestorWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork .
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.