(MENAFN- Pajhwok Afghan News)
ATLANTA (Pajhwok): Six members of a family have died of suffocation due to a gas leak in their house in Kabul city.
Bakhtar News Agency quoted security officials as saying that the incident took place in Taimani area in the jurisdiction of fourth security district of Kabul city.
Six people, including two women and four children, died of gas inhalation in their house.
Bakhtar News Agency published no further details about the incident.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.