The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation,
later called the 'Iron Fist', on September 27, 2020, in response to
the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the
The erupted 44-day Second Karabakh War ended with the liberation
of Azerbaijan's territories from nearly 30-year Armenian
Trend presents the chronicle of the 11th day of the Second
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev gave an
to Russian 'Perviy Kanal' TV
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev a delegation led by the Minister of
Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Türkiye Mevlut Cavusoglu.
- The Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan that as a result of a precise fire
strike by the Azerbaijani army, the central ammunition depot
located in the Ballija settlement was destroyed. In addition, two
BM-21 combat vehicles as part of the Grad field reactive system and
D-20 artillery units, belonging to the Armenian armed forces, were
destroyed in battles in different directions of the front.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, following the Cabinet
of Ministers meeting, stated that the duty of every respected state
is to support the struggle of Azerbaijan for the liberation of its
- The Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan shared from Chakhyrly village, Jabrayil
district, liberated from Armenian occupation.
- The Defense Ministry published a video of the armored vehicles
of the Armenian armed forces captured as trophies.
- As a result of the shelling of the Aghdam district by the
Armenian armed forces, an employee of the Ministry of Emergency
Situations of Azerbaijan was injured.
- The Parliament of Azerbaijan approved the return of the
historical name to the village recently liberated from
- Azerbaijani Defense Minister Colonel-General Zakir Hasanov
said at a special that if Armenia uses Iskander
complexes, adequate retaliatory measures will be taken.
- The State Security Service carried out radio of the negotiations of terrorists
participating in military operations against Azerbaijan.
- During the counter-offensive of the Azerbaijani army, two more
terrorists - mercenaries who fought on the side of the armed forces
of Armenia - were neutralized.
- The Armenian armed forces on the territory of Yevlakh, Goranboy and
- The Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan has shared of armored vehicles of the armed forces
of Armenia, captured by the Azerbaijani army.
- The ammunition depot located in the settlement was destroyed together with
the manpower. Unable to withstand the onslaught of the
counter-offensive operation of the Azerbaijani army, the Armenian
soldiers left their combat positions and fled.
- The Ministry of Defense of Azerbaijan has published new
of the captured Armenian post and
Follow us on Twitter
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.