(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> industry leaders to guide students at the northcap universitys orientation program - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- Industry leaders to Guide Students at The NorthCap University's Orientation Program
- The Classic Car Collection of Larry and Dawn Menard will be Auctioned Oct. 2 in Chippewa Falls, WI
- Commercial HVAC Services Ontario Brings Advantages to New Buildings
- Virtual CFO Services Introduced by Whiz Consulting
- The CMY Cube creates an exciting world of colour for all who encounter it
- UCANJI announces certification on the completion of all its dance courses
- Liti Capital Launches ScamBusters to Tackle Crypto Fraud
- Simco Explains the Methods to Enhance your Commercial Kitchen Equipment Durability
- Comedian Russell Peters enjoys Yas Island ahead of his show
- Jaipuria Institute of Management organizing Management Development Programme on“Leading oneself through self-leadership”
- DNB Construction Published a 'Going Green” Blog
- A Free Estimate Is Introduced by Residential Pool Service LLC
- WEM APAC partners with Viable Solutions, a partnership focused on rapid application development using low-code/no-code
- Our Life Store expands it's affordable Indoor and Outdoor Furniture inventory with always Free Shipping
- Prem Reddy, MD, recognized among the 500 Most Influential Business Leaders in Los Angeles
New Delhi, September 23, 2021: The NorthCap University has launched The NorthCap MasterClass, a series of exclusive talks where industry professionals and thought leaders from diverse walks of life share their perspectives on social, economic, and technology trends, the future of jobs, and the ensemble of skills to succeed in a digital economy.
Speaking at the event, Dr. Subramanian Swamy, Member of Parliament in Rajya Sabha outlined a bold economic strategy to boost India's growth and tackle the problem of employment creation. 'The nation is young and there are many ways to develop. Don't compromise on quality, and efficiency, and be fair in your dealings', was his advice to the young students.
Many other eminent speakers like Mr. Sanjeev Bikhchandani, the founder of Info Edge; Dr. Samir Saran, President of the think tank Observer Research Foundation; Mr. Shree Parthasarathy, Partner at the global consulting firm Grant Thornton Bharat and Dr. Saumen Chakraborty, Ex-President & CFO of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, shared their professional experience with the students.
All sessions were highly interactive. The speakers engaged the students by answering many questions.“The NorthCap MasterClass sessions are attended by over 600+ new students along with senior stakeholders, faculty, and staff. The success of series confirms the pressing need for creating a platform where students are exposed to diverse perspectives. The NorthCap University will continue its efforts in this direction and bring quality education to our students in the classroom and outside it”, said the university spokesperson.
About The NorthCap University:
Located in Gurugram, Haryana, The North Cap University was founded in 1996 to provide access to quality higher education to Indian students. Over the last 25 years, the university has transformed into a multi-disciplinary university and a destination of choice, offering degree programs in Engineering, Applied Sciences, Management, Liberal Arts, and Law to students nationwide. It has produced over 11000 successful alumni, spread over all industry sectors in India and abroad.
User :- Muneer Ahmad
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.