(MENAFN- Introspective Market Research) Global Functional Proteins Market was valued at USD 5.15 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7.35 billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 5.22%.
Functional proteins are a complex mixture of biologically active proteins, which supports and maintains normal immune function. Proteins plays various crucial functions in the body and are required for the structure, function, and regulation of the body’s tissues and organs. The awareness among the consumers regarding the benefits offered by functional proteins is contributing significantly to the market growth.
This report is an exhaustive study of Functional Proteins market by analyzing its various segments on a regional level to provide a clear view of how these segments are performing in different parts of the world. The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of these segments on both a global and regional level includes various secondary sources such as company annual reports, press releases, government publications, industry journals, trade associations, and statistical databases among others.
Download sample PDF Copy of Functional Proteins Market study@
The Major Players in the Functional Proteins Market Include:
ADM (US),DuPont (US),Cargill (US),Ingredion (US),Arla Foods (UK),Roquette (France),BASF (Germany),Glanbia (Ireland),Fonterra (New Zealand),DSM (Netherlands),FrieslandCampina (Netherlands),Essentia Protein Solutions (UK),Amai Proteins (Israel),Mycorena (Sweden),Merit Functional Foods (Canada),Plantible Foods (US),BENEO (Germany),ProtiFarm (Gelderland),Omega Protein (US)
Segmentation Of Functional Proteins Market:
• Whey Protein Concentrates
• Soy Protein
By Applications :
• Dietary Supplements
• Functional Beverages
• Functional Foods
• Animal Nutrition
If You Have Any Query of Functional Proteins Market Report, Visit:
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report
• North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
The COVID-19 pandemic has had devastating effects on several industry verticals globally. To constrain the number of cases and slow the coronavirus spread, various public health guidelines were implemented in different countries across the globe. COVID-19 protocols ranging from declaring national emergency states, enforcing stay-at-home orders, closing nonessential business operations and schools, banning public gatherings, imposing curfews, distributing digital passes, and allowing police to restrict citizen movements within a country, as well as closing international borders. With the growing vaccination rate, governments are uplifting the protocols to give a boost to the stagnant economy. Like other industries, Functional Proteins Market have experienced slowdown the growth, however market is expected bounce back as restrictions are being lifted up by governments across the globe.
Ask for exclusive Discount on Functional Proteins Market@
Global Functional Proteins Market Scope and Market Size
• The functional proteins market is segmented on the basis of source, type, structure, form and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
• On the basis of source, the functional proteins market is segmented into plant and animals. Further on the basis of plants, the market is segmented into beans and soya. Further on the basis of animals, the market is segmented into eggs, dairy, poultry and beef.
• On the basis of type, the functional proteins market is segmented into hydrolysates, whey-based, casein and caseinate and soy-based. Further hydrolysates are segmented into hydrolyzed animal protein and hydrolyzed vegetable protein. Further whey-base is segmented into, isolate and concentrate.
• On the basis of structure, the functional proteins market is segmented into primary, secondary, tertiary and quaternary.
• On the basis of form, the functional proteins market is segmented into liquid and powder.
• On the basis of application, the functional proteins market is segmented into functional food and beverages, dietary supplements and animal nutrition.
Purchase This Report:
Read More Report:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.