Meet Bob Wazneh , The Entrepreneur Who Growth-Hacked Life
Take it from Bob Wazneh , a successful Lebanese entrepreneur who's been through the rollercoaster ride of entrepreneurship. Having worked with multiple clients at a very young age, Bob is the founder of Bobz Solutions, a company that provides IT solutions and web development services for businesses. After finding success early on, Bob started new business ventures in different industries including the construction, marketing and mobile apps industries.
In 2020, he partnered with business heavyweight and serial entrepreneur Mario Nawfal, a partnership that is already finding huge success and making waves in the B2B scene. Bob holds a Master's degree in Telecom Engineering and a minor in psychology. On top of his many technical certifications, he is also a certified life coach and an NLP practitioner.
Get to know Bob as he shares his story and answers different questions about his entrepreneurial journey.
How Did You Meet Mario Nawfal & What's It like Working With Him?
Not many people know this about me, but I'm a Salsa dancer and I was very active in Lebanon's dance scene. You'd find me in literally every party in town. This is actually how I met Mario. We launched several businesses ever since and we found huge success together.
Having a business partner can be tricky because it means you have to work with him on a daily basis. The biggest mistake is for a partnership to be one-sided. Both sides have to be compatible for it to work on top of working together and learning from each other. I guess this is why my partnership with Mario worked out well.
What Are Your Hobbies?
Salsa and basically anything that gives you an adrenaline rush.
What Advice Can You Give for Young Entrepreneurs?
- Read and learn from those who did it and don't listen to people who never tried your idea before. Always evaluate the opinion before letting it affect your decision.
- Even if you fail, it will be a great lesson for your next venture.
- Make sure to do your research first before taking action because you'll need a proof of concept. Is there demand for it? Is it trending right now? What is the search volume for it? Get your answers first before you get to work.
- It is essential for any business to scale up seamlessly and efficiently. Systems will help you do that.
- Document every step you take and always split-test to know what works and what doesn't. This way you can double down on what already works.
- Be open for change and don't let your ego get in the way.
Native name: Bob Wazneh (Bobz)
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.