(MENAFN- ForPressRelease) ead> the mega job fair and conference witnessed 3200 women attendees - For Press Release - Online PR Distribution Services.
- Create New Account
- All NEWS
- Art & Entertainment
- Blogging & Social Media
- Events / Trade Shows
- Health and Fitness
- Home and Family
- Legal / Law
- News & Society
- PR SERVICES
- TOOL & TIPS
- SUBMIT PRESS RELEASE
- ADVERTISE WITH US
- POST VIDEO
- Contact US
- Download Media Kit
Hot Press News
- The Mega Job Fair and Conference Witnessed 3200+ Women Attendees
- 3000 people benefitted from the Mega Legal Aid Camp
- IBM announces 170 new partnerships to Skill 30 Million People Globally by 2030
- Turning The Key on The Turnkey Home Grow Cabinet, "Get to Know The Armoire" Webinar Set for Oct 27
- Small Business Accountant Toronto Explains Why They Are More Important Now Than Ever
- Inter House Cricket Tournament has been organised by RBT for all the Employees
- JK Lakshmipat University gets 43% B.Tech students placed with average salary package at Rs 6.52 lakh
- Premium School OF Digital Marketing Pvt. Ltd Celebrates 11th Anniversary.
- A Recent Study Revealed 94% Survival in Children with Hodgkin Lymphoma in India
- Raleigh Primary Care Provider Explains What Is Preventive Care?
- The S&B Pallet Suggests the Factors to Look After While Buying Pallets
- American Diabetes Association acknowledges Breathe Well-being reverses Type 2 Diabetes
- Brazilian Prodigy Discovers 8 New Asteroids in a NASA Program.
- Andrew Jones Auctions Oct. 10 Sale of the Lady Victoria White Collection Grosses Nearly $1.8 Million
- MAX22200 Octal Solenoid Driver from Maxim Integrated Featured in THE EDGE by Future Electronics
3,200+ women professionals, 350+ conference delegates, 50+ hiring companies came together on a single online platform in September.
The event delved into everything that India Inc is adapting to power women to thrive in the new normal. The event was curated to address the roadblocks faced by the three largest sections of women professionals - Women in Tech / Women in Leadership / Women Returnees.
The event witnessed the participation of women from almost every sector of the corporate world. Around 27% of the participating women belonged to the IT sector; 13% to BFSI and almost 10% of these women held 10+ years of experience.
HerRising 2021, organised by JobsForHer on September 18th, proved that women\'s participation in the workforce is more important today than ever before and women have the power and voice to ask for what they deserve. JobsForHer recorded a 40% jump in the number of career opportunities that are available for women on the platform from 2020 to 2021.
“Lead, follow or get out of the way”, said Runa Dhawan, People Director, GHQ India, Ab Inbev, in her insightful keynote address. She pointed out that awakening, self-awareness, perspective, advocate, possibilities and boldness are the key areas one should focus on to achieve their goal.
AB InBev, InCred, EY, Airtel, Citrix, Mastercard included 50+ companies were live with their hiring booths to accelerate women's careers on the day of the event.
The day saw a cross-section of women professionals from varied verticals, experiences, qualifications and skill sets connecting with recruiters hiring across job roles. It proved to be a game-changer in the virtual hiring space for women professionals.
The event captured a surge in the demand for work-from-home roles among job seekers. 19% of women who registered for the event selected Work From Home as their preferred job type. The future of work is hybrid, a survey conducted by JobsForHer revealed almost 50% (49.5%) of women prefer working from home and/or visiting the office only when required, as the best option in a post-COVID world.
Neha Bagaria, the Founder & CEO of JobsForHer took the HerRising stage to share her insights on the theme for HerRising 2021, ICan and I Will. “... because there was no better time than now to remind women of your potential. Your power. And how the future is yours if only you decide to grab it.”
Dr. Ashwathnarayan C N, Minister for Higher Education; IT & BT, Science & Technology; Skill Development, Entrepreneurship & Livelihood of Karnataka joined the HerRising conference and talked about government-supported initiatives for women.
JobsForHer is India's largest platform to accelerate women's careers. JobsForHer is listed as the Top 10 Career Platforms for Women on the official IWD platform and the only platform that has made it from India on the occasion of International Women\'s Day 2021. Incepted in 2015, it connects over 2.2 million job aspirants registered on the platform to 7500+ companies across the country. Aside from matching the candidates to relevant job opportunities, the platform also offers mentorship for women looking to start/restart their careers. The brand also has over 500+ reskilling partners to assist women in reskilling/upskilling themselves before they join/rejoin the workforce.
Company :-Value 360 Communications Private Limited
User :- Sahil Verma
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.