(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq) New York, Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Plaque Psoriasis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2030" -
Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis, affecting between 80% and 90% of individuals living with psoriasis, and can occur on any area of the body such as the scalp, hands, and feet (National Psoriasis Foundation, 2018).
Epidemiologists relied on the most robust country-specific data for each segmentation covered in this forecast, obtained from scientific studies published in peer-reviewed academic journals, international healthcare agency publications, nationwide neonatal registries, and national disease surveillance agencies available at the time of publication.This report includes a 10-year forecast for the lifetime diagnosed prevalent cases of plaque psoriasis from 2020-2030.
The prevalent cases of plaque psoriasis are further segmented by sex and age. Plaque psoriasis data are further segmented by severity (mild, moderate, and severe) and plaque psoriasis cases with psoriatic arthritis.
In the 7MM, the lifetime diagnosed prevalent cases of plaque psoriasis will increase from 15,726,350 in 2020 to 16,856,548 in 2030, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.72% per year. Similarly, lifetime diagnosed prevalent cases of psoriasis in the 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) will increase at an AGR of 0.55%, from 7,779,141 in 2020 to 8,210,874 in 2030. When examining the AGR by individual markets, The analyst estimates that the US will have the highest number of plaque psoriasis cases in 2030, with 8,171,859 cases at an AGR of 0.93%. Conversely, Japan will have the least number of cases by 2030, with 473,815 cases at an AGR of 0.08%.
- The plaque psoriasis epidemiology report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global and historical trends for plaque psoriasis in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
- The report includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the lifetime diagnosed prevalent cases of plaque psoriasis segmented by sex and age (0-17 years, 18-29 years, and by 10-year age groups for age 30 years up to 80 years and older) in these markets. The lifetime diagnosed prevalent cases are further segmented by severity and plaque psoriasis cases with psoriatic arthritis in the adult population.
- The plaque psoriasis epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
- The Epidemiology Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in plaque psoriasis.
Reasons to Buy
The Plaque Psoriasis Epidemiology series will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global plaque psoriasis markets.
- Quantify patient populations in the global plaque psoriasis markets to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for plaque psoriasis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
- Understand magnitude of the plaque psoriasis population by age, sex, severity, and comorbidities.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.