403
Sorry!!
Error! We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist.
Soldiers accused of breaking a curfew to remove from the White House
(MENAFN)The Washington Post reported Tuesday that Military investigators are probing an "improper contact" between three soldiers who worked in the White House and foreign women from President Donald Trump's recent Asia trip.
The Post by told by officials familiar with the situation that the three non-commissioned officers broke a curfew during Trump's Vietnam visit.
It was mentioned that the service members had been working for the White House Communications Agency, which is specialized in helping top officials in providing them with secure communications.
The probe was confirmed by Pentagon spokesman Mark Wright.
"We are aware of the incident and it is currently under investigation." said Wright, without giving further details.
The Post by told by officials familiar with the situation that the three non-commissioned officers broke a curfew during Trump's Vietnam visit.
It was mentioned that the service members had been working for the White House Communications Agency, which is specialized in helping top officials in providing them with secure communications.
The probe was confirmed by Pentagon spokesman Mark Wright.
"We are aware of the incident and it is currently under investigation." said Wright, without giving further details.
Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the
information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept
any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images,
videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information
contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright
issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.

Comments
No comment