Saturday, 20 January 2018 09:08 GMT

Kuwait - Coal kills Indian

(MENAFN - Arab Times) A 25-year-old Indian driver working for a Kuwaiti family died after inhaling carbon dioxide emanating from burning charcoal, reports Al-Watan Arabic daily. The victim had allegedly burned charcoal in his room to protect himself from the cold. The incident happened in the outhouse of his sponsor's home in Mishref. The corpse of the driver has been referred to Forensics. And, police are investigating the death of an Indian man who is believed to be in his 50s. He was found dead inside his apartment housing 'bachelors' in Amghara, reports Al-Rai daily. A police source said the man had died five hours before police arrived. Police have not ruled out murder because there was traces of bruises the corpse.

  Most popular stories  

Day | Week | Month