(MENAFN- America News Hour)
“The global market for industrial films is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. Major factor driving the market studied is increasing demand for packaging in food industry. On the flip side, unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak is hindering the growth of the market.
Agriculture industry is expected to dominate the industrial films market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific region represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Increasing demand from Agriculture Industry
– The usage of industrial films in the agricultural industry has contributed to greater efficiency and crop productivity. Therefore, the use of industrial films in agriculture has significantly increased.
– Industrial films have several applications in the agriculture industry for farming and gardening, which include greenhouse, silage, mulching, walk-in tunnel and low tunnel covers among others.
– Acceleration of the development of agricultural information technology and the construction of innovative agricultural production and business models on the basis of smart agriculture, has been promoting the development of agricultural sector in recent times.
– Rapidly growing population all over the world is fueling the growth of the agriculture industry. Countries such as China, United States, India, Brazil etc. are the top agricultural producing countries globally. The use of industrial films in agriculture is rapidly growing in these countries.
– Therefore, the demand for industrial films from the agriculture industry across the globe is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region represents the largest market and is also expected to be the fastest-growing market over the forecast period owing to the increasing consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
– Growing agriculture, building & construction, packaging industries in Countries such as China, India, Japan etc. are expected to drive the demand for industrial films in the region during the forecast period.
– China is ranked as the top agricultural production country in the world. The agriculture sector in the country has been growing rapidly in recent times. Additionally, the government has been taking initiatives for establishment of international cooperation to push forward green development in the agricultural industry and rural regions through the advancement of science and technology.
– The packaging industry in China has been witnessing exponential growth, with the increased trend of express deliveries. Additionally, with the growth in industrial and FMCG products, the packaging demand has been increasing in the country which further boosting the demand for the market studied in coming years.
– India is one of the largest producers of agriculture product globally. Growing demand for wheat, rice, fruits and vegetables, sugarcane, cotton and oilseeds etc. along with rising urban and rural incomes are boosting Indian agriculture production.
– Furthermore, the rapid increase in population across China and India, Japan etc., the demand for construction is expected to considerably increase, which, in turn, may augment the usage of industrial films in the construction activities.
– Hence, the growing end-user industries is expected to boost the demand for industrial films in countries of Asia-Pacific region over the forecast period.
The global industrial films market is partially fragmented in nature. The major companies of the market studied include Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Toyobo Co., LTD., Solvay, Sigma Plastics Group, and Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello.Inc. among others.
Request For Full Report
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Packaging in Food Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
5.1.2 Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
5.1.3 High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
5.1.4 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
5.1.5 Polypropylene (PP)
5.1.6 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.2 Industrial Packaging
5.2.3 Building & Construction
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Cosmo Films Ltd.
6.4.3 Inteplast Group
6.4.4 Jindal Poly Films
6.4.5 Kolon Industries
6.4.6 Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello.Inc
6.4.8 Raven Industries, Inc.
6.4.9 Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
6.4.10 Sigma Plastics Group
6.4.12 Toyobo Co., LTD.
6.4.13 Treofan Group
6.4.14 Trioplast Industrier AB
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS”
Ask for it and browse full report- industrial films market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.