(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq) Dublin, Nov. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The 'Selective Laser Sintering Market Research Report by Material, End-user Industry, and Region - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19' report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Selective Laser Sintering Market size was estimated at USD 424.83 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 461.18 million in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.89% reaching USD 708.33 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage
This research report categorizes the Selective Laser Sintering to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Material, the market was studied across Metal and Plastic.
- Based on End-user Industry, the market was studied across Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Electronics, and Healthcare.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Selective Laser Sintering Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Selective Laser Sintering Market, including 3D Systems Inc., Aspect Inc., Concept Laser GmbH, EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems, Farsoon Technologies, Formlabs Inc., Prodways Group, Red Rock SLS, Renishaw PLC, Ricoh Company Ltd, Sharebot SrL, Sinterit Sp. Z O.O., and Sintratec AG.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as: 1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Selective Laser Sintering Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Selective Laser Sintering Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Selective Laser Sintering Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Selective Laser Sintering Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Selective Laser Sintering Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Selective Laser Sintering Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Selective Laser Sintering Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Dynamics
5.2.1. Increasing demand for microfabrication technologies
5.2.2. Growing need for prototyping and functional prototyping selective laser sintering equipment
5.2.3. Demand for 3D equipment in robot building
5.2.4. Evolution and ongoing innovations in the field of hardware and materials
5.3.1. Issues related with mechanical properties
5.3.2. Complex operation and high risk associated with SLS equipment
5.4.1. Ongoing advancement of the selective laser sintering industry
5.4.2. Development of new rapid prototyping systems and upgradation in CT scan technology
5.4.3. Adopting a SLS method for fabrication of personalized medicines
5.4.4. Technical innovation will require investment in the promise of SLS Government investments in 3D printing projects
5.5.1. Lack of standard process control and difficulties in using SLS printing software
6. Selective Laser Sintering Market, by Material
7. Selective Laser Sintering Market, by End-user Industry
7.2. Aerospace and Defence
8. Americas Selective Laser Sintering Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Selective Laser Sintering Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Selective Laser Sintering Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, by Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. 3D Systems Inc.
12.2. Aspect Inc.
12.3. Concept Laser GmbH
12.4. EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
12.5. Farsoon Technologies
12.6. Formlabs Inc.
12.7. Prodways Group
12.8. Red Rock SLS
12.9. Renishaw PLC
12.10. Ricoh Company Ltd.
12.11. Sharebot SrL
12.12. Sinterit Sp. Z O.O.
12.13. Sintratec AG
For more information about this report visit
Tags 3D Printing Laser Sintering Lasers Metals Metals and Minerals Prototyping Rapid Prototyping Selective Laser Sintering Sintering
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.