(MENAFNEditorial) Focus on HVAC for upcoming projects in Egypt The 2nd Annual HVAC Egypt Conference is taking place from 7 - 8 November 2016 in Cairo, Egypt. Officially endorsed by the ASHRAE Cairo Chapter.
DUBAI, NON-US, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, August 30, 2016 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Electricity subsidies are set to be phased out by 2020 in Egypt. HVAC systems contribute to approximately 70% of building costs in the country and stakeholders who are responsible for upcoming projects are realising the importance of optimising HVAC systems to improve energy efficiency. Solutions with effective control and automation systems to manage temperature, air displacement speed, air quality, moisture, CO2 and CFCs are in demand.
To connect the buyers and sellers in the industry, the 2nd Annual HVAC Egypt Conference is taking place from 7 - 8 November 2016 in Cairo, Egypt. Officially endorsed by the ASHRAE Cairo Chapter, the conference is a platform for HVAC decision makers who are actively involved in upcoming residential, commercial and industrial projects in Egypt to meet innovative HVAC technology companies and understand how they can work together to help achieve optimum cooling and energy-efficiency.
• Dr. Alaa Olama, Head of Permanent Committee, Egypt's District Cooling Code; Technical Consultant, Egyptian New Refrigerants Testing Programme (EGYPRA)
• Dr. Mahmoud Fouad, President, ASHRAE Cairo Chapter
• Dr. Essam Khalil, Chairman, Arab HVAC Code Committee
• Maroun El Khoury, Director of MEP, Dar Al-Handasah Consultants (Shair and Partners)
• Ahmed Ghani, Chairman, Allied Consultants
• Dr. Walid Abdelghaffar, General Manager, ProMep Electromechanical Contractors
• Ahmad Nour, Managing Director, MultiClima
• Mohamed Sheikh Alsouk, Deputy General Manager, Construction Development Contracting and Trading (CDCT)
• Sheren Medhat Sayed, Team Leader, HVAC Design, Engineering Consultants Group
• Andrew Ghabour, Senior Project Engineer, Edita Food Industries
• Mohamed Abdel-Hadi, Team Leader, HVAC Design, Engineering Consultants Group
The 2nd Annual HVAC Egypt Conference will take place from 7 - 8 November 2016 in Cairo, Egypt, and will feature a mix of keynote sessions, case studies, technical presentations and high level networking sessions. Sponsors include Samsung, Tiba Engineering Group, Daikin, LG, Castel, Danfoss, Armstrong and Prihoda.
Find the full agenda, speaker list and registration form at www.hvacegypt.com/news or call +971 4 364 2975 or email for more information.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.