(MENAFN- News Direct) --News Direct--
Does the United States need more nuclear energy?
Miss America definitely thinks so and she's not alone.
Nuclear power is once again gaining traction as governments, Hollywood filmmakers and billionaires join in to support the nuclear revival. American film producer Oliver Stone just released a documentary on nuclear power, OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is taking a nuclear startup public, and billionaire business moguls like Elon Musk and Bill Gates are consistently touting the benefits of atomic energy.
Now, the reigning Miss America and soon-to-be nuclear fuels engineer Grace Stanke is embarking on a year-long campaign to promote nuclear power in over 20 states.
Yes, the nuclear sector has faced headwinds-perceived high initial costs, elongated build timelines, and lingering safety concerns. But, the current wave of advocacy led by Stanke and powerhouses like Stone is sculpting a fresh narrative, emphasizing nuclear's instrumental role in combating climate change.
It isn't just Hollywood. Governments across the globe are also jumping on the atomic bandwagon as they come to the realization that nuclear energy is the key to achieving net-zero goals.
Renewed interest in nuclear has already sent uranium prices to a 12-year high, but this is likely just the beginning. According to analysts, it could reach $80 per pound by year-end with further increases anticipated over the next 10 to 20 years as the nuclear revival gains more momentum.
A Unique Opportunity to Seize the Uranium Boom
After years of sitting dormant, the uranium market is making a major comeback and is ripe with opportunities. While most are looking towards newly launched uranium ETFs to gain a slice of the action, a recent analysis conducted by Katusa Research is pointing to one company that stands out among the masses.
Katusa Research , an esteemed investment research entity established by the notable Marin Katusa, has recently unveiled a comprehensive report on Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) (TSX:URC) .
Uranium Royalty Corp. didn't just step into the uranium sector; it carved a niche for itself. As the first company to apply the royalty and streaming business model exclusively to the uranium domain, it's a pioneer in every sense.
Uranium Royalty Corp. has already established itself as a leader in the market in just six years, with an impressive portfolio of 18 royalty interests including ownership stakes in world-class producing mines like Cameco's (NYSE:CCJ) McArthur River, which is licensed to produce 25 million pounds yearly, with a 2023 target of 15 million, and Cigar Lake, which stands out for its high grade and competitive operating costs of just $15.98/lb.
Uranium Royalty Corp. 's management and board bring a wealth of experience to the table, instilling confidence in their ability to navigate the uranium industry and make strategic decisions. CEO Scott Melbye, a seasoned expert with a four-decade track record in the uranium industry, possesses comprehensive knowledge spanning uranium from mining to marketing and Amir Adnani, co-founder and the mastermind behind Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC), has cultivated billions in shareholder value.
This smart management team has created a strong financial position for Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) (TSX:URC) , which amassed over two million pounds of uranium at an average price of $44.39/lb – a 70% gain on the physical position to date when you consider the current spot price. Not to mention, the company has absolutely no debt and more than $138 million of liquidity.
As the world increasingly turns its attention to nuclear energy, Uranium Royalty , the world's only uranium royalty conglomerate, is poised at the epicenter, not just as a participant but as a pioneer.
With a robust financial bedrock, a unique business model, and an unmatched leadership team, this company stands tall, ready to capitalize on the booming uranium market.
You can explore Katusa's comprehensive report here for deeper insights into the emerging uranium bull market and Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) (TSX:URC)
1) The author of the Article, or members of the author's immediate household or family, do not own any securities of the companies set forth in this Article. The author determined which companies would be included in this article based on research and understanding of the sector.
2) The Article was issued on behalf of and sponsored by, Katusa Research. Market Jar Media Inc. has or expects to receive from Katusa Research's Digital Marketing Agency of Record (Native Ads Inc) one thousand one hundred USD for this article.
3) Statements and opinions expressed are the opinions of the author and not Market Jar Media Inc., its directors or officers. The author is wholly responsible for the validity of the statements. The author was not paid by Market Jar Media Inc. for this Article. Market Jar Media Inc. was not paid by the author to publish or syndicate this Article. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security. Market Jar Media Inc. requires contributing authors to disclose any shareholdings in, or economic relationships with, companies that they write about. Market Jar Media Inc. relies upon the authors to accurately provide this information and Market Jar Media Inc. has no means of verifying its accuracy.
5) Market Jar Media Inc. and its respective directors, officers and employees hold no shares for any company mentioned in the Article.
6) This document contains forward-looking information and forward-looking statements, within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation, (collectively,“forward-looking statements”), which reflect management's expectations regarding Katusa Research.'s future growth, future business plans and opportunities, expected activities, and other statements about future events, results or performance. Wherever possible, words such as“predicts”,“projects”,“targets”,“plans”,“expects”,“does not expect”,“budget”,“scheduled”,“estimates”,“forecasts”,“anticipate” or“does not anticipate”,“believe”,“intend” and similar expressions or statements that certain actions, events or results“may”,“could”,“would”,“might” or“will” be taken, occur or be achieved, or the negative or grammatical variation thereof or other variations thereof, or comparable terminology have been used to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements relating to: (a) revenue generating potential with respect to Katusa Research.'s industry; (b) market opportunity; (c) Katusa Research's business plans and strategies; (d) services that Katusa Research intends to offer; (e) Katusa Researchs milestone projections and targets; (f) Katusa Research's expectations regarding receipt of approval for regulatory applications; (g) Katusa Research's intentions to expand into other jurisdictions including the timeline expectations relating to those expansion plans; and (h) Katusa Research's expectations with regarding its ability to deliver shareholder value. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance and are based upon a number of estimates and assumptions of management in light of management's experience and perception of trends, current conditions and expected developments, as well as other factors that management believes to be relevant and reasonable in the circumstances, as of the date of this document including, without limitation, assumptions about: (a) the ability to raise any necessary additional capital on reasonable terms to execute Katusa Research's business plan; (b) that general business and economic conditions will not change in a material adverse manner; (c) Katusa Research's ability to procure equipment and operating supplies in sufficient quantities and on a timely basis; (d) Katusa Research's ability to enter into contractual arrangements with additional Pharmacies; (e) the accuracy of budgeted costs and expenditures; (f) Katusa Research's ability to attract and retain skilled personnel; (g) political and regulatory stability; (h) the receipt of governmental, regulatory and third-party approvals, licenses and permits on favorable terms; (i) changes in applicable legislation; (j) stability in financial and capital markets; and (k) expectations regarding the level of disruption to as a result of CV-19. Such forward-looking information involves a variety of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements of Katusa Research to be materially different from any future plans, intentions, activities, results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Such risks include, without limitation: (a) Katusa Research's operations could be adversely affected by possible future government legislation, policies and controls or by changes in applicable laws and regulations; (b) public health crises such as CV-19 may adversely impact Katusa Research's business; (c) the volatility of global capital markets; (d) political instability and changes to the regulations governing Katusa Research's business operations (e) Katusa Research may be unable to implement its growth strategy; and (f) increased competition.
Except as required by law, Katusa Research undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future event or otherwise, after the date on which the statements are made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Neither does Katusa Research nor any of its representatives make any representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, sufficiency or completeness of the information in this document. Neither Katusa Research nor any of its representatives shall have any liability whatsoever, under contract, tort, trust or otherwise, to you or any person resulting from the use of the information in this document by you or any of your representatives or for omissions from the information in this document.
7) Any graphs, tables or other information demonstrating the historical performance or current or historical attributes of Katusa Research or any other entity contained in this document are intended only to illustrate historical performance or current or historical attributes of Katusa Research or such entities and are not necessarily indicative of future performance of Katusa Research or such entities.
8) Investing is risky. The information provided in this article should not be considered as a substitute for professional financial consultation. Users should be aware that investing in any form carries inherent risks, and as such, there is a possibility of losing some or all of their investment. The value of investments can fluctuate significantly within a short period, and investors must understand that past performance is not indicative of future results. Additionally, users should exercise caution as transactions involving investments may be irreversible, even in cases of fraud or accidental actions. It is crucial to acknowledge that rapidly evolving laws and technical issues can have adverse effects on the usability, transferability, exchangeability, and value of investments. Furthermore, users must be cognizant of potential security risks associated with their investment activities. Individuals are strongly encouraged to conduct thorough research, seek professional advice, and carefully evaluate their risk tolerance before engaging in any investment endeavors. Market Jar Media Inc. is neither an investment adviser nor a broker-dealer. The information presented on the website is provided for informative purposes only and is not to be treated as a recommendation to make any specific investment. No such information on PressReach constitutes advice or a recommendation. Contact Details
View source version on newsdirect: