(MENAFN- Ameliorate Digital Consultancy)
Global Government Cyber Security market study presenting the most recent findings of our top researchers :
An updated market study has been uploaded to the source of Market Intelligence Data is an in-depth analysis of Government Cyber Security Market . This research reports provides insights on current and future industry trends, enabling readers to identify products and services, driving revenue growth and profitability. This research report provides a detailed analysis of all key factors influencing the market on a global and regional scale, including drivers, restraints, threats, challenges, opportunities, and industry-specific trends. Additionally, the report cites global certainties and assurances along with downstream and upstream analysis of key players. The forecast market information, SWOT analysis, market scenario, and possibility study are the energetic aspects evaluated in this report. The research report presents a 2022 base year and forecasts between 2023 and 2029.
The Government Cyber Security market is growing and developing at a CAGR of + 13.6 % sometime during 2023-2029.
Top Key Companies of the Government Cyber Security Market:
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including BAE Systems, Fortinet, Inc., General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin,Mandiant, Inc, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon,Broadcom Inc., Boeing, Booz Allen Hamilton, DXC Technology and others.
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report :
(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS:
February 2023 – Fortinet, Inc. launched the“Cybercrime Atlas” initiative. The initiative empowers businesses, law enforcement, and threat intelligence researchers to stop cybercrime on a global scale. This initiative brings together world leaders to combat cyber threats, map the cybercrime landscape, and cover criminal activity, networks, and structures.
March 2022 – Mandiant, Inc. launched the Mandiant Worldwide Information Security Exchange, a dynamic, vendor-neutral cyber security event program series. mWISE brings together leaders, practitioners, and visionaries from around the world to identify emerging trends, discuss best practices, and transform knowledge to mitigate cyber threats from collective action.
July 2021 – Fortinet, Inc. acquired application security innovator Sken.ai to accelerate DevSecOps. Sken.ai provides extensive testing for all main languages and frameworks, covering all scan kinds (SAST, DAST, SCA, Secrets, and more). Sken.ai implements machine learning (ML) to correlate and assign a security risk rating across various scan types and apps to each vulnerability.
June 2021 – Broadcom Inc. launched Adaptive Protection, an advanced feature included in Symantec Endpoint Security. Adaptive Protection utilizes advanced machine learning techniques based on the ages of Symantec endpoint security experience to deliver additional security that is automated and personalized for each customer's environment, with no impact on productivity. Adaptive Protection enables businesses to keep aware of cyber assaults and prevent breaches before they occur.
January 2021 – FireEye launched open-source cyber security to detect various cyber-attacks across the Solar Winds supply chain.
September 2020 – Bharti Airtel Ltd. launched a suite of internet security solutions for small and medium enterprises. The solutions assist SMEs in adopting cloud platforms and other emerging technologies. The company has invested around USD 14.2 million in developing advanced solutions.
Government Cyber Security Market Segmentation:
The Market report is segmented by Type and by Application along with a contemporary analysis pertaining to the current global market scenario, latest trends, and the overall market environment.
The major types of the market are:
Department of Defense
Department of Homeland Security
The major applications in the market are:
The base of geography, the world market of Government Cyber Security and disruption has segmented as follows:
North America- United States, Canada, and Mexico
Europe-Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain
South America- Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, and Chile
Asia Pacific includes- Japan, China, South Korea, India, and Southeast Asia
Chapter Outline of Government Cyber Security Market:
– Government Cyber Security Market Report Overview : It includes major players of the market covered in the research study, research scope, market segments by type, market segments by application, years considered for the research study, and objectives of the report.
– Global Growth Trends : This section focuses on industry trends where market drivers and top market trends are shed light upon. It also provides growth rates of key producers operating in the market. Furthermore, it offers production and capacity analysis where marketing pricing trends, capacity, production, and production value of the market are discussed.
– Government Cyber Security Market Share by Manufacturers : Here, the report provides details about revenue by manufacturers, production and capacity by manufacturers, price by manufacturers, expansion plans, mergers and acquisitions, and products, market entry dates, distribution, and market areas of key manufacturers.
– Government Cyber Security Market Size by Type: This section concentrates on product type segments where production value market share, price, and production market share by product type are discussed.
– Government Cyber Security Market Size by Application : Besides an overview of the market by application, it gives a study on the consumption in the market by application.
– Government Cyber Security Production by Region : Here, the production value growth rate, production growth rate, import and export, and key players of each regional market are provided.
– Government Cyber Security Consumption by Region : This section provides information on the consumption in each regional market studied in the report. The consumption is discussed on the basis of country, application, and product type.
– Company Profiles : Almost all leading players of the market are profiled in this section. The analysts have provided information about their recent developments in the market, products, revenue, production, business, and company.
– Government Cyber Security Market Forecast by Production : The production and production value forecasts included in this section are for the market as well as for key regional markets.
– Government Cyber Security Market Forecast by Consumption : The consumption and consumption value forecasts included in this section are for the market as well as for key regional markets.
– Value Chain and Sales Analysis: It deeply analyzes customers, distributors, sales channels, and the value chain of the market.
– Key Findings : This section gives a quick look at the important findings of the research study.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here :
Strategic points covered in the Government Cyber Security market catalog:
– Introduction, market driving force product research goals and research scope of the market (2023-2029).
– Exclusive summary– Basic data on the market.
– The changing impact on market dynamics – global party supplies driving factors, trends, challenges, and opportunities; post-COVID analysis.
– Introduction of the market factors, after COVID impact analysis, Porter's five forces, the supply/value chain, market entropy, patent/trademark analysis.
– Show 2023-2029 by type, end-user, and region/country.
– Assess the leading manufacturers of the Government Cyber Security, including their competitive landscape, peer analysis, BCG matrix, and company profile.
– Evaluate the market-by-market segments, countries/regions and manufacturers/companies, the revenue share and sales of these companies/companies in these different regions of the main countries/regions (2023-2029).
To be continued...
Buy the latest version of Report :
Can I modify the scope of the report and customize it to suit my requirements?
Yes. Customized requirements of multi-dimensional, deep-level and high-quality can help our customers precisely grasp market opportunities, effortlessly confront market challenges, properly formulate market strategies and act promptly, thus to win them sufficient time and space for market competition.
– Country level market for Government Cyber Security market (up to 5)
– Profiling and additional market players (up to 5)
– Free up to 40 hours of customization.
Our team is available 24/7 to assist and support our customers through reliable research.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – MARKET INTELLIGENCE DATA
Phone: +1 (704)266-3234