Punjab Resident Dies Inside Vehicle In Sopore, Another Hospi...| MENAFN.COM

Tuesday, 31 January 2023 06:59 GMT

Punjab Resident Dies Inside Vehicle In Sopore, Another Hospitalized


(MENAFN- Kashmir Observer)

Representational Photo

Srinagar- A person from Punjab died and another was hospitalised apparently due to 'asphyxiation caused by gas leak' in Sopore in North Kashmir's Baramulla district this morning.

News agency GNS quoting officials reported that two persons were found lying in an unconscious condition in a vehicle (PB0A6AU 2925) at Fruit Mandi Sopore. The duo, they said, was immediately evacuated to SDH Sopore, where the doctors declared one of them as brought dead on arrival.

The official identified the deceased as Ashwani Kumar, a resident and another under treatment person as Rakesh Kumar son of Amarnath – both residents of Gurdaspur Punjab.

Confirming it, a police official said that a case has been registered in this regard.“Prima facie the incident seems to be caused by asphyxiation due to gas leakage but further investigations are underway”, the official said.

follow this link to join our whatsapp group : join now

MENAFN29112022000215011059ID1105242092


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.