(MENAFN- EIN Presswire)
Market Research Reports, Business Consulting Services & Analytics
Employee Monitoring Software Market Drivers COVID-19 Impacting the Adoption of Work From Home Scenario
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, November 25, 2022 /einpresswire.com / -- IndustryARC, in its latest report, predicts that employee monitoring software market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2021 to 2026 to reach $4.5 billion by 2026. The EMS solutions are majorly employed to monitor the incoming, outgoing mails, website usage, software installations, and so on. The growing digitalization and monitoring solution deployment is driving the rising penetration of the monitoring solutions, especially in SMEs which is set to be the key driving factor for the market. The numerous benefits and advancements associated with cloud technology, such as improved accuracy and performance, improved manageability, engagement tracking and less maintenance, efficient and cost-effective remote employee monitoring for end-users is driving the adoption of cloud based real time monitoring software solutions during the forecast period 2021-2026. The report offers a complete analysis of the market, its major segments, growth factors, trends, drivers and challengers, key players and more.
Click here to browse the complete report summary:
1. SMEs hold the highest share in the market owing to the high adoption in the retail and logistics sectors.
2. North America dominated the market in 2020, owing to the high adoption of the advanced technologies in the companies.
3. The rapid increase in the number of organizations is set to drive the market for Employee Monitoring Software market during the forecast period.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. Cloud based solutions are analysed to grow at highest rate of 15.1% during the forecast period through 2026 owing to the rising adoption of cloud-based solutions across the enterprise applications especially in IT and Telecom as well as BFSI markets.
2. The IT& Telecom is analysed to grow at highest rate of 15.0% during the forecast period 2021-2026 majorly attributed to the Work From Home scenario caused due to COVID-19. The significant rise of Work from home requirements have led to organizations increasing focus on adoption of employee productivity improvement solutions.
3. North America is the dominant region in 2020 with a market share of 34.1% owing to the demand for the advanced employee monitoring solutions in the region especially in retail and hospitality sectors. This region is followed by Europe and APAC in terms of market share.
The top 5 players in the Employee Monitoring Software industry are -
4. Sentry PC
Click on the following link to buy the Employee Monitoring Software Market Report:
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
A. Employee Engagement Software Market
B. Workforce Management Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Visit us on social media: