(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The market for organic pigments is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 5% globally during the forecast period. Growing demand in paints and coatings industry and an increase in demand from the textile industry are driving the market. On the flip side, higher production costs due to stringent environmental regulations and superior performance of inorganic pigments to organic pigments are hindering the growth of the market.
– Organic pigments market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from the paints & coatings segment.
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as China, India, and Japan.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Increasing Application in Paints & Coatings Industry
– OrganicPigments are extensively used in the paints & coatings industry and is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the forecast period.
– Paints not only protects but also beautifies the surfaces from buildings to bridges to automotive to electronics. Organic Pigments through fine pigmentation processing provide bright color, good dispersion, and high tinting strength.
– Paints and coatings are used in the automotive industry for both interior and exterior parts for decorative as well as protective purposes. The coatings applied should protect the exteriors from UV radiation and provide resistance against heat, sunlight, scratches, water, alkaline, and acids.
– In the construction industry, furniture and architectural coatings account for the largest consumption of paints. Paints and coatings protect furniture and wood from moisture and other spillages. The Wood conveys naturalness, which unites traditional and modern aspects of architecture. Coatings provide decorative beauty and long lastingness for furniture.
– The increase in demand for paints and coatings in the construction industry is expected to drive the market for organic pigments.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for organic pigments during the forecast period due to the increase in demand from countries like India and China.
– Some of the largest producers for organic pigments are located in Asia- Pacific region. Companies include – Indian chemical industries, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, Koel Colours Pvt. Ltd., Hangzhou Han-Color Chemical CO., LTD., Origo Chemical, and many others.
– The Indian government has allocated USD 63 billion for the infrastructure sector in 2019-20 and is planning to spend USD 1.4 trillion over the next five years. The development of smart cities and other schemes like“household for all” are expected to increase the demand for paints and coatings.
Request For Full Report
– The infrastructure and construction activities in India and China have been growing rapidly which increases the consumption of furniture. As per the world bank report, Indian furniture industry is expected to cross USD 32 billion by 2019 and is estimated to have a growth of 20% per annum over the next few years.
– The growth in the automotive sector with initiatives like“Make in India” and the increase in investments in electric vehicles (EVs) is increasing the scope for organic pigments in paints and coatings.
– Apart from paints and coatings, organic pigments offer a wide range of applications in the plastics industry due to their opacity and stability to heat. Organic pigments are preferred over dyes as they have no affinity to the substrate. Currently, organic pigments are mainly used in polyolefins.
– Currently, Asia- Pacific accounts for 51% of total world plastics production. The demand for plastics is expected to grow as a result of innovations and improvements. The market for organic pigments has foreseen demand due to innovations and an increase in the use of plastic.
– The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for organic pigments market during the forecast period.
The global organic pigments market is partially fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies include Key Players BASF SE, Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited, DIC CORPORATION., COLORWEN INTERNATIONAL CORP., and Heubach GmbH.
Request For Full Report
Table of Contents :
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from Paints and Coatings Industry
4.1.2 Increase in Demand from Textile Industry
4.2.1 Higher Production Costs Due to Stringent Environmental Regulations
4.2.2 Superior Performance of Inorganic Pigments to Organic Pigments
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Pigment Type
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Paints and Coatings
5.2.2 Plastics and Polymer
5.2.3 Printing and Packaging
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.3 COLORWEN INTERNATIONAL CORP.,
6.4.4 DIC CORPORATION
6.4.5 Hangzhou Han-Color Chemical CO.,LTD.
6.4.6 Heubach GmbH
6.4.7 Indian Chemical Industries
6.4.8 Koel Colours Pvt. Ltd.
6.4.9 Origo Chemical
6.4.10 Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited
6.4.11 Trust Chem Co., Ltd.
6.4.12 VIBFAST PIGMENTS PVT. LTD.
6.4.13 Vipul Organics Ltd.
6.4.14 VOXCO India
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Access Full Report, here: organic pigments market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.