(MENAFN- Trend News Agency)
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Oct. 7
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation,
later called the 'Iron Fist', on September 27, 2020, in response to
the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the
The erupted 44-day Second Karabakh War ended with the liberation
of Azerbaijan's territories from nearly 30-year Armenian
Trend presents the chronicle of the 12th day of the Second
- President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev gave an
interview to and channels.
- Under the leadership of the President of Azerbaijan, the
victorious Supreme Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Ilham
Aliyev, an operational was held at the Central Command Post of the
Ministry of Defense.
- President Ilham Aliyev addressed the participants of the XXIII
Eurasian Economic Summit.
- Armenia the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline with
- Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said that as a result of
artillery strikes on the Armenian Armed Forces, the command and
observation post of the defense of the 5th regiment of the Armenian
army was disabled, many were killed and wounded. An artillery
strike out 1 tank and 3 artillery installations of
the Armenian Armed Forces. The ministry also shared a of the Shukurbayli village of Azerbaijan's
Jabrayil district, liberated from the Armenian occupation.
- Armenian Armed Forces at the villages of Tartar, Barda, Aghdam,
Aghjabadi, Fuzuli, and Jabrayil districts.
- Azerbaijani Defense Ministry published a list of the military equipment of the Armenian Armed
Forces, and also shared footage of its destruction.
- Azerbaijani Defense Ministry shared a of the Shaybay village of Azerbaijan's Jabrayil
district, liberated from the Armenian occupation.
- Azerbaijani Defense Ministry shared of the military equipment abandoned by the
- Another UAV of Armenia was .
- As a result of fire from Azerbaijani troops, about 10 tanks,
six D-20 cannons, one 'Akatsiya' self-propelled artillery unit,
about 30 vehicles, and a large number of Armenian manpower were
destroyed. A group of soldiers from units located in the defensive
areas of the 1st and 7th regiments of the Armenian Armed Forces,
leaving their combat positions without permission, deserted.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.