(MENAFN- The Peninsula) The Peninsula Online
The Doha Municipality held a series of coordination meetings with representatives from the Asian communities in Qatar to raise awareness of municipal laws and regulations.
The series of meetings conducted in the presence of Mr. Mansour Ajran Al Buainain, Director of Al Doha Municipality, is part of the awareness campaign activities recently launched by the Al Doha Municipality, in cooperation with the Public Relations Department of the Ministry of Interior under the slogan 'Be a partner, not a reason'.
A number of laws related to the Ministry of Municipalities were introduced during the meetings, to wit:
- Occupying squares, roads, streets, sidewalks, and public squares with abandoned vehicles was addressed
- Temporary buildings without a license
- Preventing trucks and vehicles from parking in places other than those designated for them; especially within residential neighbourhoods
- The locations designated for parking transport vehicles, trucks, and machinery were introduced
- Awareness on the importance of preserving the beauty and cleanliness of the city was raised
The provisions of Law No. 18 of 2017 on public cleanliness were introduced during the meetings.
The representatives of the communities expressed their readiness to support the ministry's efforts and to enhance their participation and contribution in raising awareness of the municipal laws.
They also expressed cooperation and partnership in improving public behaviours, and cooperation in building a sense of responsibility among community groups.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.