(MENAFN- iCrowdNewsWire) Fact.MR uses a bottom-up data collection approach for collecting Electric Vehicle Battery market demand side historical and base year data. The historical and base year Electric Vehicle Battery market sizing is based on the vehicle production and vehicle parc (fleet on road).
For OEM Electric Vehicle Battery market analysis, the team tracks the vehicle production across the prominent countries/regions and then cross map the same with the average usage of the product in a type of vehicle (passenger car, light commercial vehicle, heavy commercial vehicle, and two wheeler). For aftermarket, the team tracks the vehicle parc (vehicle-on-road) for prominent countries/regions and cross map the same with the replacement rate of the product in a given year for each vehicle type.
A comprehensive estimate of the Electric Vehicle Battery market has been provided through an optimistic scenario as well as a conservative scenario, taking into account the Sales of Electric Vehicle Battery during the forecast period. Price point comparison by region with the global average price is also considered in the study.
Click Here To get a Sample Report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures):-
The secondary research includes Electric Vehicle Battery market data and information presentations by researchers, institutions, company annual reports, investor presentations, annual filings, scholarly journals, white papers, research documents, trade journals, and other sources such as International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM), Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association, Inc. (JAMA), ASEAN Automotive Federation (AAF), Korea Automobile Manufacturers Association (KAMA), European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA), The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd (SMMT), The World Bank, International Monetary Fund (IMF), and MarkLines among others.
What are the Key Growth Drivers of Electric Vehicle Battery Market?
- A notable rise in the demand for zero-emission vehicles, on the account of increasing fuel prices, depletion of fossil fuel reserves, and tightening emission regulations, has been influencing the sales of batteries for electric vehicles. Prospects of the electric vehicle battery market will be promising, as cell manufacturers shift their focus towards adopting cutting-edge technologies and entering into strategic partnerships with automotive OEMs.
- Several government initiatives to push the adoption of electric vehicles to reduce emission and ease pollution along with expanding lists of countries announcing plans to ban the future production and sales of fossil fuel cars will continue to augur well with the growth electric vehicle battery market.
What are the Key Challenges Faced by Electric Vehicle Battery Market Players?
- While electric vehicles are growing in popularity, there are still number of barriers before majority of consumers are comfortable with the switch; customer concerns regarding driving range, cost premium, lack of charging infrastructure, and time required to charge have limited the adoption of these vehicles. This may continue to challenge the sales growth of electric vehicle batteries.
- High cost of battery packs and various challenges associated with lithium-ion batteries including decrease in cell storage capacity over time, volatility of electrolytes, and suitable porous membrane to keep the electrolytes intact, may impede the adoption of electric vehicle batteries.
Need More information about Report Methodology? Click here:-
Key Highlights from the Electric Vehicle Battery Report :
- Elaborated scenario of the parent market
- Transformations in the Electric Vehicle Battery market dynamics
- Detailed segmentation of the target market
- Historical, current and forecast of Electric Vehicle Battery market size based on value and volume
- Latest industry developments and Market trends of Electric Vehicle Battery
- competitive analysis of Electric Vehicle Battery Market
- Strategies adopted by the Electric Vehicle Battery market players and product developments made
- Potential and niche segments, along with their regional analysis
- Unbiased analysis on market size of Electric Vehicle Battery
- Up-to-date and must-have intelligence for the market players to enhance and sustain their competitiveness
To get all-in insights on the regional landscape of the Electric Vehicle Battery Market, buy now:-
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves For Electric Vehicle Battery Market Manufacturer?
- The data provided in the Electric Vehicle Battery market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
- The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
The analysts have used numerous industry-wide prominent business intelligence tools to consolidate facts, figures, and market data into revenue estimations and projections in the Market Insights of Electric Vehicle Battery.
Key stakeholders in Market including industry players, policymakers, and investors in various countries have been continuously realigning their strategies and approaches to implement them in order to tap into new opportunities.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR:-
Electric Vehicle Battery Market – Competitive Landscape
- In May 2019, Panasonic Corporation, a leading player in electric vehicle battery market, announced the launch of 'Nymbus' – the first of its kind smart EV charging service in India. The new service, designed and developed to cater the growing Indian mobility market, combines various physical components such as charging stations, telematics systems, and others with virtual components including AI, cloud service, and analytics to deliver one stop solution.
- In April 2019, Robert Bosch GmbH announced that it has formed an alliance with the Swedish manufacturer of fuel-cell stacks – Powercell Sweden AB. Under the agreement, the two companies will work together to make the polymer-electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cells ready for production and use in commercial trucks and cars.
Founded in 1939, Toshiba Corporation is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and has operations worldwide. The company is organized into for main groupings including the Digital Products Group, the Electronics Devices Group, the Social Infrastructure Group, and the Home Appliances Group. Toshiba's line of SCiB™
rechargeable batteries offer the benefits of high energy density and rapid recharging, making important contributions to promoting the spread of electric vehicles.
Delphi Automotive PLC (Aptiv)
Founded in 1994, Delphi Automotive PLC is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and has renamed itself Aptiv in December 2017. Aptiv offers an extensive EV/HEV product portfolio with a complete range of E/E architecture systems and components for every high power and high voltage application.
Samsung SDI Co., Ltd.
Established in 1970, Samsung SDI Co., Ltd. is based in Yongin, South Korea, and specializes in manufacturing and sales of batteries worldwide. The company operates through three main segments including Chemicals, Electronic Materials, and Energy, and also offers a range of prismatic lithium-ion battery packs , battery cells and battery modules.
Explore Fact.MR's Comprehensive Coverage on Automotive Landscape
Off-Highway Engine Market -Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Autonomous Farm Equipment Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Aircraft Tugs Market – Forecast, Trend, Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market Insights 2021 to 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner .
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.