(MENAFN- Soul Communications) Extending its infrastructure known for reliability, Washmen is introducing a new vertical, ShoeCare post the success of HomeCare and its primary offering of Clothing Laundromat. Since being recognized by CINET Awards 2020 as the #1 Laundry Establishment in Asia and #3 Laundry Establishment in the world, Washmen has witnessed a 2x growth across its targeted market in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The award-winning digital laundry and dry cleaning service which was founded in late 2015 is set to revolutionize the administration of daily errands and simplify the management of laundry using state-of-the-art technology and a user-friendly app.
The leading laundry service advances ShoeCare after a cumulative Research & Development phase of 12 months to establish the vertical on the 4 value propositions of convenience, quick turnaround time, fair pricing, and the promise of supreme quality, which the brand embodies in every principle.
The customer journey to avail ShoeCare corresponds to the steps laid out for other services such as HomeCare and general laundry on the user-friendly Washmen app, available on both Android and iOS.
• Instructions from customers: The homogenous customer journey entails customers easily opting for ShoeCare and sharing instructions on the app through text description spaces which are supplemented with the optional feature of uploading images
• Evaluation call: To gather complete information, expert Washmen personnel will contact customers for further assessment and notify them of possible restoration and add-ons that would come at an extra charge and help in prolonging the shoe’s shelf life. This includes stitching, gluing, full color restoration, and leather edging with complementary stain protection and icing (unyellowing of the sole).
• Free & convenient pickup: Once the service request is finalized, a Washmen driver will support the pickup process and collect the shoes, placed in a dedicated ShoeCare orange bag from the doorstep.
• Quick service with free delivery: Washmen specializes in offering an efficient service cycle of 3-5 days, where the reconditioned shoe is carefully packaged and delivered back to the customers at their chosen timeslot and place of delivery.
Services Within ShoeCare
Washmen includes an extensive range of services catering to both cleaning and restoration. The Basic Cleaning Package (starting from AED 45) includes a multitude of services, including Cleaning, Polishing, Leather Conditioning, Odor Removal & Sanitization and Shoelace Cleaning. Washmen accepts all kinds of shoes ranging from children’s shoes, formal shoes, sneakers (both sports and designer), espadrilles, sandals, flip-flops, heels and boots.
The Basic Package can be then supplemented by Add-Ons at an extra charge post evaluation of each pair for an extended shoe life.
• Package for light restoration (Extra AED 50) includes minor color work and touch-ups, along with the added service of light reconditioning including minor stitching, minor gluing, and free stain protection.
• Package for heavy restoration (Extra AED 150) which involves the full restoration of the shoe with an inclusive service of stitching, gluing, leather edging, full-color restoration, along with complimentary free icing (un-yellowing).
• Supplementary add-on services
Customers can also opt for added stain protection for an additional AED 20 to polish the shoe with a top-of-the-line stain and water repellant. An added option specifically for sole icing is also available for AED 35 to deoxidize yellow soles back to the original colour with hydrogen peroxide and a calculated exposure to UV light.
The Washmen Facility
Washmen embodies the promise of quality and extends the same in its premise of ‘under-promising and over delivering’. Before deploying any resources to clean or restore, each shoe is passed through a quality check for a detailed round of inspection and assessment. For the same, Washmen has an in-house studio to capture pre-cleaning and pre-restoration shots to document the resulting difference achieved. An expert from Washmen will then detail the findings over a phone call with the customer and explain the extent to which the desired results can be expected. Washmen also advises on additional services and add-ons to prolong shelf life and renew shoe quality. Washmen has made heavy investments to their existing facility of 30,000 sq ft and sourced materials, supplies, accessories and equipment from specialized and quality verified vendors of Italy. The facility has been extended to install UV stalls, expansive paint booths, replacement heel machines, and high-end stitching and polishing machines.
To further its ethos of providing a fast and budget friendly digital solution, the launch of the new vertical will diversify its business model to cater to ShoeCare in addition to the laundry of clothing and HomeCare. Washmen has undergone a brand uplift to reflect this growth and to reinforce its bold commitment to quality and trust. The branding colors and assets have been marginally uplifted to align with its latest market positioning exemplifying Washmen as a synergetic model of organic growth.
CEO of Washmen, Rami Shaar, “Washmen always has and will continue to deliver excellence and surpass expectations. ShoeCare has been introduced after over a year of Research & Development to ensure we do not just maintain but further the standard of quality that our 50,000+ customers have known to associate with the brand. We don’t believe in being satisfactory, good, or great and with the launch of ShoeCare, we will continue to maintain the benchmark that we’ve always met - of being nothing but the best.”
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.