(MENAFN- The Conversation) Research Associate, United Nations University Profile Articles Activity
Jesse Lastunen is a research associate at UNU-WIDER, where his work focuses on tax-benefit microsimulation models. He has previously worked for organizations such as OECD, RAND Corporation, Internet Association, and the Technopolis Group, conducting policy-oriented research on labour markets and emerging technologies.
Jesse received his PhD in policy analysis from the Pardee RAND Graduate School, with analytical concentrations in economics and quantitative methods. He has master's degrees in international economics and technology policy.
- 2020–present Research Associate, United Nations University World Institute for Development Economics Research (UNU-WIDER)
- 2015–2020 Assistant Policy Researcher, RAND Corporation
- 2017–2018 Internet Economy Research Fellow, Internet Association
- 2016–2016 External Consultant, OECD, Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation
- 2014–2015 Consultant, Technopolis Group
- 2013–2013 Policy Researcher, Project Policy Ltd
- 2012–2012 Consultant, Bgator Ltd
- 2011–2011 Researcher, CERN
- 2020 Pardee RAND Graduate School, PhD / Policy Analysis
- 2014 Barcelona Graduate School of Economics, MS / Specialized Economic Analysis
- 2013 University of Cambridge, MPhil / Technology Policy
- 2011 Tampere University of Technology, BSc / Industrial Management
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.