Casualty Toll From Russian Strike On Pryluky Rises To Four, 30 Injured
"As a result of yesterday's missile strike on Pryluky, four people were killed - two men, a woman, and a 15-year-old boy. Thirty people were injured. Enterprises, shopping centers, stores, pharmacies, educational institutions, apartments, and houses were damaged," the statement said.
According to Chaus, Russian Geran drones also struck oil and gas infrastructure in the Pryluky and Nizhyn districts.
He added that this morning a Russian drone hit a recreation complex in the Baturyn community. Damage was reported, and the fire at the impact site was extinguished. One person was injured and received medical assistance on site. A passenger car was destroyed.
Read also: Russian strikes in Kharkiv region leave one killed, six injured over past dayIn addition, fires broke out in border villages due to drone strikes. Two passenger cars were damaged in Chernihiv.
The head of the regional administration also said that an FPV drone struck the territory of a forestry enterprise in Snovsk District. A communications facility was hit. In a village of the Semenivka community, a former sawmill was damaged as a result of a Lancet drone strike.
As Ukrinform previously reported, at around 10:00 on May 19, Russian forces launched a ballistic missile strike on the center of Pryluky in Chernihiv Region.
Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the
information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept
any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images,
videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information
contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright
issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.

Comments
No comment