UAE Data Center Portfolio Report 2023: Current IT Load Capacity 2022 & Future Capacity Additions 2023-2025 - Analysis Of 28 Existing Data Centers & 28 Upcoming Data Centers

(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)

Dublin, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "uae: existing & upcoming data center portfolio" database has been added to's offering.

In 2022, the UAE witnessed investment from both local and global data center operators such as Equinix, Khazna Data Centers, Gulf Data Hub, Moro Hub, Etisalat (e&) and among others.

In UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi are the primary data center hubs with over 90% existing third-party data centers. Other cities such as Sharjah, Al Ain, Fujairah and other cities contribute to the remaining 10%.

In terms of data center operators, Khazna and Group 42 contribute to more than 52% of the existing IT load capacity in the UAE Data Center Market.

In the UAE Data Center Market, Dubai and Abu Dhabi contribute to more than 90% of the installed rack capacity.

This database covers the UAE data center market portfolio analysis, which will provide the following information on the colocation data centers.

The data points covered in the database across each facility are mentioned below:

  • Detailed Analysis of 28 existing data centers
  • Detailed Analysis of 28 upcoming data centers
  • Locations covered: Eastern Singapore, Southern Singapore, and Northern Singapore.
  • Existing white-floor space (square feet)
  • Upcoming white-floor space (square feet)
  • Current IT load capacity (2022)
  • Future capacity additions (2023-2025)
  • Retail Colocation Pricing
  • I. Quarter Rack (1/4)
  • II. Half Rack Cabinets (1/2)
  • III. Full Rack Cabinet (42U/45U/47U/etc.)
  • Wholesale colocation (per kW) pricing


  • Market Snapshot
  • Location (Region/Country/City)
  • Facility Address
  • Operator/Owner Name
  • Data Center Name i.e., (Jebel Ali Data Center or DX1)
  • Core & Shell Area (White-Floor Area)
  • Core & Shell Power Capacity (IT Load Capacity)
  • Rack Capacity
  • Year of Operations
  • Design Standards (Tier I - IV)
  • Power/Cooling Redundancy


  • Investment Snapshot
  • Location (Region/Country/City)
  • Investor Name
  • Area (White-Floor Area)
  • Power Capacity (IT Load Capacity)
  • Investment ($ Million)
  • Electrical Infrastructure Investment ($ Million)
  • Mechanical Infrastructure Investment ($ Million)
  • General Construction Services Investment ($ Million)
  • Announcement Year
  • Project Status (Opened/Under Construction/Announced & Planned)
  • Active or Expected Year of Opening


  • Khazna Data Centers
  • Group 42 (Khazna Data Centers)
  • Etisalat (Khazna Data Centers)
  • Gulf Data Hub
  • Equinix
  • PacificControls
  • Morohub
  • Injazat
  • Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) Morohub
  • Du
  • Datacenter Vaults
  • Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
  • eHosting DataFort
  • CtrlS

For more information about this database visit

About is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.

Tags colocation data center construction data center infrastructure data centers retail colocation


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.