(MENAFN- America News Hour)
North America Managed Mobility market was valued at USD 3.22 billion
and is expected to register a CAGR of 20.54% over the forecast period
– The primary driver for the managed mobility services market is the increasing adoption of BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device) policies across various industries.
– Organizations are adopting BYOD policies in a bid to enhance productivity, without compromising the security and privacy at the workplace. Increasing dependency on IT services, for enterprise operations, has compelled organizations to look for alternatives to outsource their non-core activities.
– Furthermore, the rapid incorporation and adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) devices amongst the organizations are projected to fuel the market growth.
Scope of the Report
Managed mobility services (MMS) is defined as the procurement, deployment, and management of mobile devices and apps, PC software and services, connecting out-of-office workers to the enterprise environment.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Mobile Application Management to Hold Major Share
– The significant amount of investment in mobile advertisement and popularity of mobile advertisements is encouraging hackers to use this to their advantage. With the increasing number of apps and advertisements, the possibility of mobile users downloading malicious content is increasing.
– The total number of applications on Google Play exceeded 3.5 million by the end of 2017. Apart from these applications, which are primarily concentrated for public use, there are various custom-built applications that are tailor-made for corporate requirements and are deployed across several platforms and devices.
– With the increasing number of commercial applications, the need to maintain and ensure the security of these applications is expected to propel the mobile application management solutions segment over the forecast period.
North America managed mobility market is highly competitive and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, few of the major players currently dominate the market. These major players with a prominent share in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across foreign countries. These companies are leveraging on strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and increase their profitability.
– December 2018 – AT&T and IBM collaborated their resources in mobility, to offer IBM MobileFirst for iOS apps to AT&T's business customers. It is focused on industry segments. Moreover, these made-for-business apps connect to an organization's enterprise processes, to provide an enhanced mobile experience.
– January 2018 – Fujitsu and Polaris Group signed a contractual agreement for Fujitsu to transfer shares in Fujitsu Connected Technologies Limited, as well as shares in a new company that will take over the mobile device business of Fujitsu, to a new company that Polaris will establish.
Request for PDF Sample Copy: –
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Acceptability for BYOD in Organizations
4.3.2 Companies Outsourcing IT Activities
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of Control over Operations and Cost Visibility
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Mobile Device Management
5.1.2 Mobile Security
5.1.3 Mobile Application Management
5.1.4 Other Type
5.2 By Deployment
5.3 By End-user Industry
5.3.3 Power & Energy
5.3.4 IT & Telecom
5.3.7 Other End-user Industry
5.4 By Country
5.4.1 North America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 AT&T Inc.
6.1.2 Fujitsu Ltd
6.1.3 IBM Corporation
6.1.4 Wipro Ltd.
6.1.5 Orange SA
6.1.6 Telefonica, SA
6.1.7 Citrix System Inc.
6.1.8 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
6.1.9 DELL Technologies
6.1.10 Accenture PLC
6.1.11 Tech Mahindra Limited
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.