Asian stocks rose today with the exception of Japan after comments from officials in China indicates further reform and working on the flexibility of the limits imposed on foreign investment in companies as well as the expansion of cash exchange.
Japanese stocks fell today after releasing the trade balance data, which showed significant expansion in the trade deficit which reduced the chances of the stock to rise.
- The MSCI Asia Pacific Index excluding Japan rose 0.6% to 478.03 at 2:30 in Hong Kong.
- Nikkei 225 ended 0.35% lower at 14149.52.
- Topix closed 0.65% lower at 1157.91.
- Shanghai Composite closed 2.03% higher at 2052.14.
- Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 0.23% lower at 5448.44.
- New Zealand’s NZX 50 closed 0.19% higher at 5162.42.
- Kospi closed 0.31% higher at 1964.94.
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.