403
Sorry!!
Error! We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist.
Renewed Israeli Fire in Gaza Leaves Casualties Despite Ceasefire
(MENAFN) Two Palestinians were killed and four others injured in incidents involving Israeli fire in the Gaza Strip on Monday, according to medical sources cited in reports.
The sources said one man was killed and two others wounded after being struck near the Bani Suheila roundabout in southern Gaza. Their bodies and injured individuals were transferred to Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Younis.
Witnesses reported that an Israeli drone targeted a group of civilians in the same area, resulting in the casualties.
Separately, a Palestinian child reportedly died from injuries sustained earlier in a drone strike in Bani Suheila on Thursday.
In another incident, two young Palestinians were injured, one critically, during shelling in the Jabalia refugee camp in northern Gaza.
Despite an ongoing ceasefire agreement in place since October 10, 2025, reports say Israeli military activity in the territory has continued. According to Gaza’s Health Ministry, hundreds of Palestinians have been killed and thousands more injured since the truce began.
The ceasefire followed years of conflict that caused widespread destruction across the enclave and severely damaged civilian infrastructure, according to official Palestinian sources.
The sources said one man was killed and two others wounded after being struck near the Bani Suheila roundabout in southern Gaza. Their bodies and injured individuals were transferred to Nasser Medical Complex in Khan Younis.
Witnesses reported that an Israeli drone targeted a group of civilians in the same area, resulting in the casualties.
Separately, a Palestinian child reportedly died from injuries sustained earlier in a drone strike in Bani Suheila on Thursday.
In another incident, two young Palestinians were injured, one critically, during shelling in the Jabalia refugee camp in northern Gaza.
Despite an ongoing ceasefire agreement in place since October 10, 2025, reports say Israeli military activity in the territory has continued. According to Gaza’s Health Ministry, hundreds of Palestinians have been killed and thousands more injured since the truce began.
The ceasefire followed years of conflict that caused widespread destruction across the enclave and severely damaged civilian infrastructure, according to official Palestinian sources.
Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the
information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept
any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images,
videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information
contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright
issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.

Comments
No comment