(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)
United States, Rockville MD, June 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- According to a recently published Fact.MR report, the global in-building wireless market is slated to secure a market value of US$ 36 Billion while displaying a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period from 2022- to 2032. Growth of the market can be attributed to rapid digital transformation and deployment of smart buildings. According to the study, an absolute $ growth worth US$ 23.1 Billion is expected for the global in-building wireless industry .
During the historical period 2015-2021, the market expanded at an 11.9% value CAGR, concluding at US$ 11.5 Billion. An increasing number of property owners are focusing to offer reliable communication in emergency cases through public safety norms, this is expected to benefit the market in the forecast period. Providing Wi-Fi coverage in large buildings is important, thus, reliable cell phone service in commercial spaces has been gaining notable traction, thereby, which is expected to bolster the market during the assessment period.
For Critical Insights on In-Building Wireless Market, Request a Sample Report
DAS is projected to be a lucrative segment during the forecast period, with various entities seeking to leverage the solution. For instance, Notre Dame Stadium is focusing to apply various antennas to ensure robust and reliable cell service. DAS has been modulated in a way there it provides a seamless user experience with a no dead zone. Likewise, in February 2020, Corning Incorporated and Qualcomm Technologies announced a partnership to offer a 5G mm Wave infrastructure system for organizations and public venues and enhance in-building 5G implementation.
Principal In-Building Wireless Market Growth Drivers
Growing Demand for Network Coverage in Various types of Avenues to Boost the Market
Owners of the buildings have a significant interest in providing quality indoor wireless coverage for the ones who visit the building and for tenants. A growing number of property owners are focusing on offering reliable communications in emergency cases through public safety systems .
This is expected to propel the market growth in the forecast period. Also, offering Wi-Fi coverage in large buildings is critical, with the requirement to offer a smooth user experience that provides indoor coverage.
In commercial buildings, cell phone calls are initiated inside a building, therefore, reliable cell phone service in the commercial space has been gaining significant demand. Owing to the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to augment in the coming period.
To learn more about In-Building Wireless Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Key Segments Covered in the In-Building Wireless Industry Survey
- Global In-Building Wireless Market by End User :
- Transportation And Logistics
- Other End Users
- Global In-Building Wireless Market by Component :
- In-Building Wireless Infrastructure
- Small Cell
- In-Building Wireless Services
- Global In-Building Wireless Market by Business Model :
- In-Building wireless Service Providers
- In-Building Wireless Enterprises
- In-Building Wireless Neutral Host Operators
- Global In-Building Wireless Market by Venue :
- In-Building Wireless in Large Venues
- In-Building Wireless in Medium Venues
- In-Building Wireless in Small Venues
Key players in the market include Ericsson, Nokia Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., CommScope Inc., and NEC Corporation. Players in the global in-building wireless market adopt various strategies to enhance their reach across the globe. Strategies such as; partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions, among others, are some of those methods. Some recent developments are as follows:
- In 2020, Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd., disclosed a partnership with Parallel Wireless to remit 4G and 5G virtualized Open RAN
- In February 2020, CommScope, a US-based network infrastructure provider, rolled out open interfaces, virtualized RAN functions, and new radio points for its OneCell small cell to offer an accessible approach for various operators to install 5G networks in companies.
- In April 2020, Ericsson announced a partnership with GCI to integrate the first 5G cell sites in Anchorage, US. GCI intended to upgrade various cell sites in Eagle River, Anchorage, and Girdwood to the 5-band 5G NR solution.
Get Customization on In-Building Wireless Market Report for Specific Research Solutions
Key players in the In-Building Wireless Market
- Nokia Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co.
- NEC Corporation
- CommScope Inc.
- Axell Wireless
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
Key Takeaways from In-Building Wireless Market Study
- By the end of 2022, the market is projected to achieve a global market size of US$ 10.01 Bn.
- Globally, North America accounted for over 33.5% of revenue in 2022.
- Hardware based digital transaction management systems to dominate the market in 2022, with a revenue share of over 40.5%
- More than 38.4% of market revenue was generated by the electronic signatures segment in 2021
- Over 55.5% of the market revenue in 2022 will be accounted for by large enterprises.
About the Technology Division at Fact.MR
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the highly seasoned technology team at Fact.MR helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence needs. With a repertoire of over thousand reports and 1 million-plus data points, the team has analysed the technology industry across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services.
Explore Fact.MR's Coverage on the Technology Domain-
Cryptocurrency Market - Improved clarity of information about different types of cryptocurrencies available in the market is expected to be the foremost driving factor for the cryptocurrency market. The use of cryptocurrency wallets on online platforms has become a new trend among youngsters.
Computer Aided Engineering Market Forecast – Cloud computing's flexibility and cost-effectiveness are key factors in the increasing adoption of computer-aided engineering. For computer aided engineering systems, cloud computing avoids the significant expenses of hardware procurement, installation, and support infrastructure.
Computer Aided Detection Market Trends - Computer-assisted detections allow for the early detection of diseases that can be devastating, such as cancer. Patients have been encouraged to choose for random tests and check-ups as a result of this. As a result of these factors, the global computer-aided detection market is expected to experience rapid expansion.
Facility Management Market Forecast - Rising penetration of big data technologies, cloud computing and other advanced technologies have prompted Facility management to transform services into a whole new level.
Digital Experience Platform Market - The advent of Digital Experience Platforms or DXP has fully integrated the different channels to reach the customers through various multimedia devices with the help of digital experience platform service providers.
Commercial Drones Market Sales - According to Fact.MR, the global commercial drones market was valued at US$ 5.2 Billion in 2021, and is expected to exhibit incremental growth over the coming years. Manufacturers have recognized the application potential, and are introducing a variety of innovative product lines, offering highly customized solutions to meet specific industry needs.
Electronic Design Automation Market Analysis - As per the market research and competitive intelligence provider Fact. MR, the electronic design automation market witnessed a CAGR of 8.3% from 2015-2021. As the demand for complex integrated circuits (ICs) rises, the market for electronic design automation is strengthening.
Network Access Control Market Analysis - Network access control (NAC) has gone a long way, and a number of industry leaders have developed solutions to help it continue to evolve throughout the years. With an ever-increasing number of major and small and medium-sized businesses, North America will continue to be the most attractive market for network access control.
Big Data Technology and Services Market Scope - The growing importance of big data technology in Internet of Things is the most recent trend gaining pace in the big data and service business (IoT). As a result, several industries are adopting big data services in order to handle enormous amounts of data and generate useful insights.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That's why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we'll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
Tags In-Building Wireless Market In-Building Wireless Services Demand for In-Building Wireles Sales of In-Building Wireless Related Links
- Emission Monitoring System Market Analysis by System Type (Continuous, Predictive Emission Monitoring System), by Offering (Hardware, Software, Service), by Industry, by Region - Global Forecast 2022-2032
- Cloud Telephony Services Market Analysis by Deployment (Hosted, Cloud), by Network (Public Switched Telephone Networks (PSTNs), Voice-over-Internet Protocol (VOIP) Service Network), by Enterprise Size, by Application, by Industry, by Region - Global Forec
- IoT Fleet Management Market by Cloud (Public, Private, and Hybrid), Application (Routing Management, Tracking, and Monitoring, Fuel Management, Remote Diagnostics), Fleet Type (Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle), and Regional Forecast till 2032
- IoT in Elevators Market Analysis by Components (Hardware, Software, Services), by Application Type (Preventive Maintenance, Remote Monitoring, Advanced Reporting, Connectivity Management), by End-User, by Region - Global Forecast 2022-2032
- Millimeter Wave Technology Market Analysis by Component (Antennas & Transceiver Components, Imaging Components, RF & Radio Components), by Product (Scanning Systems, Telecommunication Equipment), by Frequency Band, by License Type, by End Use, Regional Fo
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.