What do you say when you see one asset move $60M in 24 hours? If you answer“give me the details,” you are in the right place.
About Waxp and Alien Words Coins
That one asset is Alien Worlds, TLM. Its trade volume for the last 24 hours is over $65 million. So what's this token and why do people invest so much in it?
Both Wax and Alien Words are Metaverse tokens that combine DeFi and NFT — and a humongous potential, too. Their combined market cap is now getting close to 1 billion dollars.
Why do they have potential, you may ask? Because you can get power over a whole planet with it — that's why. OK, you can start small, get land, tools, upgrades, unique NFTs, and more.
You can also use Waxp to take advantage of features like the Federation of Planets. Yes, it's all about world domination!
As a bonus, all financial media predicts for it a great future in the real-world market. Expected growth varies between 600 and 700% up to 2024.
Maybe you haven't traded before, so you might wonder how you do that and what kind of exchanges there are. The answer is — there are three kinds, which we will discuss below.
Brokers are intermediaries, either individuals or companies. They look up opportunities for their clients on several platforms.
They can only serve a limited number of clients. Some brokers prefer to work only with larger investors.
Exchange platforms took over the role of the broker. They use complex software and apps to allow you to buy and sell cryptocurrency.
Some created their own crypto wallets. When you trade with them, the funds are in their custody for larger periods of time. Certain investors don't appreciate this, preferring to have control of their own funds.
P2P (Peer-to-Peer) Platforms
They connect two users directly, so they can complete the exchange without an intermediary.
In the past, the case against peer-to-peer networks was the possibility of meeting untrustworthy people. The blockchain contracts decreased that risk significantly.
What Are the Best Waxp and Alien Crypto Exchanges in 2022?
For any investor who appreciates anonymity and convenience, Godex is the right choice. Go to to check out all of its perks.
So how is Godex better?
It's straightforward: first, there's no need to register. You can complete the swap anonymously. They don't ask for wads of paperwork.
Second, there's the fixed exchange rate, so you can profit even if the market changes quickly.
Third, there's no exchange limit.
Most sites list the following top competitors for 2022: Coinbase, Crypto.com, Gate.io, KuCoin.
What Are Exchange Features
There is always the issue of choosing the best exchange for you. This choice differs from person to person. What you need to do is to check at least these and see who offers you the best deal.
- Coin count. How many coins can you trade on that exchange? There are some exchanges that only offer a couple of options, while others offer hundreds. Godex offers 301+.
- Accepted payment methods. Depending on your location, this can be a big hurdle. Godex does not require expensive payment processors — only blockchain transactions. Both the cost and time are slashed this way.
- Fees. There are three kinds, deposit, transaction, and withdrawal fees. They can vary between 0.1% and a whooping 1.99% on various platforms. Godex.io is the biggest helper here — their software brings you the offer with the lowest fee, with fixed rates for 30 minutes.
- Exchange reputation. It's all about money, so it's normal to check for social proof. On Trustpilot, Godex's rating is Excellent.
- KYC — Know Your Customer rules. It all depends on the place the exchange is registered and where you live. Other exchanges might ask for lots of documents before allowing you to buy or sell. This can get really annoying. What about the Godex exchange? No KYC here!
How to Convert WAXP to TLM
Exactly what do you need to do to convert WAXP to TLM ? Choose the currency you want to convert — WAXP to TLM, in this case. Choose the amount of WAXP you want to exchange. Enter your wallet address. Wait for the deposit to clear. Wait for the exchange to finish. Check your“Completed” page to confirm the transaction is done.
You've just converted WAXP to TLM.
These years, the pandemic has complicated our lives. We all have to face constantly changing rules. So most TLM investors want to have everything straightforward.
Exchanging WAXP for TLM is simple. You select both coins, make the deposit, and get the swapped token. And if you want to save on fees and trade anonymously, you can invest in TLM on Godex.
Alien Worlds Waxp
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.