(MENAFN- GlobeNewsWire - Nasdaq)main-body-container" itemprop="articleBody">
WESTPORT, Conn., June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HMG Strategy, the World's #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Chicago CIO Executive Leadership Summit on June 17. HMG Strategy's highly interactive digital events bring together the world's most distinguished and innovative business technology leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that technology executives face today – and into the future.
The 2021 HMG Live! Chicago CIO Executive Leadership Summit will focus on recommendations from CIOs and business technology executives on how to build trusting relationships across the C-suite – along with advice for regaining trust after it has been lost.
''The CEO and members of the executive team are relying on the CIO and other technology executives to offer bold ideas for developing new go-to-market models and other business innovation,'' said Hunter Muller, President and CEO of HMG Strategy. ''But in order to succeed with these efforts, technology leaders must have trusting relationships in place with members of the executive team.''
Top-tier business technology executives and industry experts speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! Chicago CIO Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Ritesh Agrawal, CEO/Founder, Airgap Networks
- Renee Arrington , President, COO & Director, Pearson Partners International, Inc.
- Edwin Doyle , Cyber Security Strategist, Check Point Software Technologies
- Dax Grant , CIO, Global Operations, HSBC
- Ron Guerrier , Global Chief Information Officer, HP Inc.
- Art Hopkins , Executive Director, Russell Reynolds Associates
- Rohit Jain , Senior Director, Finance Systems, Upwork
- Anupam Khare , SVP & CIO, Oshkosh Corp.
- Ricardo Lafosse , CISO, The Kraft Heinz Company
- Talvis Love , SVP & CIO, Baxter International
- Rick Merrick , CIO, TCS Education System; President, SIM Chicago Chapter
- Ken Pickering , VP of Engineering, Starburst
- David Politis , Founder and CEO, BetterCloud
- Trevor Schulze , SVP & CIO, RingCentral
- Thierry Van Landegem , Executive Director, IIoT Cohort, mHUB Accelerator Program, mHUB
- Jon Walden , CTO – Americas, Blue Prism
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Chicago CIO Summit include Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Blue Prism, Check Point Software Technologies, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Gigamon, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Illumio, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Chicago, Skybox Security, Starburst, Upwork and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! Chicago CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here .
HMG Strategy will be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! Toronto CIO Executive Leadership Summit on June 21. Key topics that will be explored at this event include recommendations for cultivating a connected culture into the future – including one that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Speakers at this event will also share recommendations for working with the CEO and the Board on looming cyber threats, including how best to communicate these risks and articulate where funding is needed most.
Prominent technology executives speaking at this event will include:
- Ron Bennett , Global VP of IT, Linamar Corporation
- Roman Coba , VP Technology and CIO, Federated Co-operatives Limited
- Ed Corno , Chief Technology Leader, IBM Corporation
- Stephen M.R. Covey, Global Authority on Trust, Leadership and Culture, The FranklinCovey Global Speed of Trust Practice
- Firas Daoud , Security and Cloud Network Automation Specialist, Infoblox
- Martin Davis , CIO & Strategic Advisor, DUNELM Associates Ltd
- Robert Falzon , Head of Engineering, Office of the CTO, Check Point Software Technologies Inc.
- Raymond Gilbert , Managing Partner, Causal Effects, Inc.
- Jameeka Green Aaron , CISO, Auth0
- Meredith Harper , VP, CISO, Eli Lilly and Company
- Michael Katz , Principal Security Specialist, Infoblox
- Kyoko Kobayashi , Managing Partner, CIOs Beyond Borders Group
- Michael LaVallee, Managing Partner, Jobplex
- Kin Lee-Yow, CIO, CAA Club Group of Companies
- Samantha Liscio , Chief Technology Information Officer, Canada's CIO of the Year 2020, Public Sector, NIHR Clinical Research Network
- Gina Loften , Chief Technology Officer, Microsoft U.S.
- Laura Money , EVP & CIO, Sun Life Financial
- Kelly Shen , Senior Managing Director, Chief Technology & Data Officer, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- Andrew Vezina , VP & CISO, Equitable Bank
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! Toronto CIO Executive Leadership Summit include Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Blue Prism, Check Point Software Technologies, The CIO Association of Canada, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Infoblox, Illumio, RingCentral, Rubrik, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Toronto, Skybox Security, and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! Toronto CIO Executive Leadership Summit and to register for the event, click here .
HMG Strategy will also be hosting its 2021 HMG Live! New York Global Innovation Summit on June 24. Timely topics to be discussed at this event will include the role that business technology executives can play in reimagining how the business operates, applying security innovation to address the evolving threat landscape, along with real-world use cases for applying hot technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic process automation, the Internet of Things, computer vision and augmented reality.
World-class executives speaking at the 2021 HMG Live! New York Global Innovation Summit will include:
- Raj Badhwar , SVP, CISO, Voya Financial
- Ricardo Bartra , SVP & CIO, The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company
- Colleen Berube , CIO & SVP Operations, Zendesk
- Michael Braine , CTO, Public Storage
- Simon Cheng , SVP, Global Services, FPT Corporation
- Marc Ferrentino , Chief Strategy Officer, Yext
- Amanda Finch , CEO, Chartered Institute of Information Security
- Vivek Goel , VP, Automation, Reengineering and Transformation, UnitedHealth Group
- Rocco Grillo , Managing Director – Global Cyber Risk Services & Incident Response Investigation, Alvarez & Marsal
- Douglas Hegley , Chief Digital Officer, The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Rohit Jain , Senior Director, Finance Systems, Upwork
- Beni Lopez , Managing Director, Industrial, U.S. Market, Softtek
- Gerri Martin-Flickinger , EVP CTO, Starbucks
- Ashish Parmar , CIO, Tapestry
- Dr. Nalini Polavarapu , Head of Data Science – Customer Centricity, Bayer
- Frank Price , SVP & Chief Information Risk Officer, Hudson's Bay Company
- Anna Ransley , VP, Digital and Technology, Heineken
- Deepika Rayala , CIO, Yext
- Hari Shah , CISO, Coach
Valued Partners for the 2021 HMG Live! New York Global Innovation Summit include Akamai, Auth0, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Forescout Technologies, FPT Corporation, Globant, Horizon3.ai, Incorta, Illumio, NPower, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM New York Metro, Skybox Security, Starburst, Zendesk and Zscaler.
To learn more about the 2021 HMG Live! New York Global Innovation Summit and to register for the event, click here .
To learn about HMG Strategy's upcoming CIO and CISO Summits, click here .
HMG STRATEGY''S 2021 GLOBAL LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE AWARDS
The HMG Strategy 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards honor exemplary technology leaders and leadership teams who are delivering exceptional value to their organizations. This award recognizes those who have reimagined and reinvented themselves to place their organizations on the fast track to groundbreaking transformation in dynamic times. Technology executives and their teams who receive these awards are being recognized for accomplishments in the following areas: Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Leading into the C-suite; Creating New Go-to-Market Business Models; Modernizing Enterprise Architecture ; and Building a Culture of Trust.
World-class technology executives who were recognized for their contributions to their companies and to the industry at the 2021 HMG Live! U.K. CIO Executive Leadership Summit on June 16 include:
- Rodrigo Castillo , Chief Information Officer - Retail Bank for Latin America, HSBC
- Tony Healy , Group Chief Technology & Innovation Officer, Ticketer & Fara AS
- Dave Roberts , Global IT Director, Stantec
- Bates Turpen , Chief Information Officer, Travelport
- Marykay Wells , Chief Information Officer, Pearson
To learn more about HMG Strategy's 2021 Global Leadership Institute Awards and to nominate a deserving executive, click here .
HMG STRATEGY''S CUSTOM WEBINARS AND DIGITAL ROUNDTABLES
On June 22, HMG Strategy will be hosting the HMG Security Innovation Webinar. Research conducted by HMG Strategy reveals that one of the top focus areas for CISOs and security leaders is working with the CEO and the executive team to enable innovation and grow the business. In this exclusive webinar, HMG Strategy President and CEO Hunter Muller asks the CEOs and leaders of innovative cybersecurity technology companies about the challenges they solve for clients, the innovation they deliver to companies, and how their solutions are differentiated in the market.
Speakers for this highly interactive event include Ritesh Agrawal, CEO, Airgap Networks Inc.
To learn more about this event and to register for the webinar, click here .
About HMG Strategy
HMG Strategy is the world's leading digital platform for connecting technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world. Our regional and virtual CIO and CISO Executive Leadership Series, authored books and Digital Resource Center deliver unique, peer-driven research from CIOs, CISOs, CTOs and technology executives on leadership, innovation, transformation and career ascent. HMG Strategy offers a range of peer-driven research services such as its CIO & CISO Executive Leadership Alliance (CELA) program which bring together the world's top CIOs, CISOs and technology executives to brainstorm on the top opportunities and challenges facing them in their roles.
HMG Strategy also produces the HMG Security Innovation Accelerator Panel, a new webinar series that's designed to connect enterprise CISOs and security leaders with the most innovative cybersecurity companies from across the world.
The HMG Strategy global network consists of over 400,000 senior IT executives, industry experts and world-class thought leaders.
To learn more about the 7 Pillars of Trust for HMG Strategy's unique business model, click here .
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at