Oman- ROP invites entries for Traffic Safety Competition
(MENAFN- Muscat Daily) Muscat- The ROP has invited entries from NGOs, private sector enterprises and individuals for the fourth edition of its Traffic Safety Competition 2020. The contest is part of a public awareness campaign. The deadline for sending the entries is May 1, 2020.
Goals of the competition
- Encourage all categories of the society to participate in enhancing road safety and reducing traffic accidents
- Involve governmental, non-governmental, private sector organisations and individuals
- Encourage private sector to train and qualify road users and to implement road safety schemes
- Highlight governmental, non-governmental, private sector organisations and individuals' efforts to reduce road accidents
- Works must have clear objectives
- They must be consistent with the objectives, areas and conditions of the competition
- The works must have already been implemented and be effective in reducing road accidents
- The competition's main committee may exclude any work if it is inconsistent with the objectives, areas or conditions of the competition
- The main committee shall have the right to withhold a prize of any position of any category of competitor.
ROP reserves the right to re-publish all of the competing works, and to dispose them ROP has urged people to visit its two websites http://www.rop.gov.om and http://www.traffic.gov.om for further details on the competition.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.