Australian teenager falls ill after swallowing garden slug| MENAFN.COM

Thursday, 20 January 2022 08:47 GMT

Australian teenager falls ill after swallowing garden slug

(MENAFN) An athletic football player aged 19, once swallowed a garden slug as a bet in a friend's party.

The young man was sitting with his friend at a table drinking red wine when the slug appeared, as one of them challenged saying:" Eat it, I dare you"

Ballard,from Sydney's north shore, took the dare up and ate the slug,however,his life was in danger afterwards.

The teenager was hospitalized in Royal North Shore as soon as he fell ill,where he was diagnosed with rat lungworm.


Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.