Jordan- 3 dead in gas cylinder blast
(MENAFN- Jordan News Agency) Jerash, Jan 30 (Petra) –– Three people, a 42-year-old man and his two daughters, aged 11 and 8, were killed on Tuesday when a cooking gas cylinder burst engulfing their home in flames in the Jerash governorate, according to local officials.
Jerash governor Raed Adwan said the blast was caused by a gas leak inside the house in Al Jabal Al Akhdar area of Jerash, which triggered a fire in which the three died.
He said Civil Defence crews rushed to the scene, extinguished the blaze and evacuated the dead to the Jerash Government Hospital, adding that a firefighter suffered moderate burns while fighting the blaze.
30/1/2018 - 05:46:37 PM
Legal Disclaimer: MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.