(MENAFN- ABN Newswire) Perth, Dec 11, 2017 AEST (ABN Newswire) - Altech Chemicals Ltd () provides the latest Corporate Presentation.
What is HPA?
- Purified alumina (Al2O3)
- 99.99% (4N) purity or greater
- Smelter Grade Alumina (SGA) ~ 99.5% (5,000ppm impurities, mainly sodium)
- Bayer Process uses sodium hydroxide (NaOH)
- Sodium impurity is problem for electronics industry
Final Stage of Debt Funding Approval
- Target total debt of US$ 185 million
- US$ 165 million export credit finance
- Debt funding with KfW IPEX-Bank
- 50% of plant - German suppliers
- Low interest, long tenure
- ECA approval date 14 Dec 2017
Altech Growth Performance
- 10 x steady market cap growth (3 years)
- Ave trade value $2k/day to $350k/day
- 350% increase in shareholders to 2,300
- $10 m cash, no debt
- 420 m shares on issue
To view the full presentation, please visit:
About Altech Chemicals Ltd
() () is aiming to become one of the world's leading suppliers of 99.99% (4N) high purity alumina (HPA) (Al2O3).
HPA is a high-value, high margin and highly demanded product as it is the critical ingredient required for the production of synthetic sapphire. Synthetic sapphire is used in the manufacture of substrates for LED lights, semiconductor wafers used in the electronics industry, and scratch-resistant sapphire glass used for wristwatch faces, optical windows and smartphone components. There is no substitute for HPA in the manufacture of synthetic sapphire.
Global HPA demand is approximately 25,315tpa (2016) and demand is growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.7% (2016-2024), primarily driven by the growth in worldwide adoption of LEDs. As an energy efficient, longer lasting and lower operating cost form of lighting, LED lighting is replacing the traditional incandescent bulbs.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.