(MENAFN - The Peninsula) The Peninsula
Doha: The 10th Anniversary Edition of Qatar International Food Festival (QIFF) taking place at Oxygen Park from March 20-30, 2019 offers food enthusiasts across Qatar a unique opportunity to join internationally-acclaimed chefs for an up-close interactive cooking session through QIFF 2019 Masterclasses.
During the festival, Chef's Garden Restaurant in Education City will be hosting 9 masterclasses with:
• Turkish Barista trainer Sam Ceviköz on March 20, 21, 23
• Egyptian chef Salma Souleiman on March 26 & 27
• South African chef Siba Mtongana on March 27 & 29
• South African chef Jenny Morris on March 26 & 29
While there will be a masterclass with:
• Japanese chef Masharu Morimoto on March 23 at Morimoto Restaurant in Mondrian Hotel Doha.
Contact the restaurant's/ hotels' reservation platforms for more details and booking.
There are 12 20 seats available per table. Registration is free on first come, first serve basis.