403
Sorry!!
Error! We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist.
Saudi- Death toll doubles in Mali bus attack
(MENAFN- Saudi Press Agency)
Bamako, Jumada I 10, 1439, Jan 27, 2018, SPA -- The death toll has risen to 26 in an attack on a bus carrying civilian passengers in the town of Boni earlier this week, the United Nations mission in Mali said.
Acording to dpa, the explosive device went off while the bus was travelling from neighbouring Burkina Faso, the UN mission named MINUSMA said in a statement late on Friday.
The bus explosion took place during fighting between government forces and Islamist fighters in the country's central region of Youwaro.
--SPA
14:56 LOCAL TIME 11:56 GMT
Bamako, Jumada I 10, 1439, Jan 27, 2018, SPA -- The death toll has risen to 26 in an attack on a bus carrying civilian passengers in the town of Boni earlier this week, the United Nations mission in Mali said.
Acording to dpa, the explosive device went off while the bus was travelling from neighbouring Burkina Faso, the UN mission named MINUSMA said in a statement late on Friday.
The bus explosion took place during fighting between government forces and Islamist fighters in the country's central region of Youwaro.
--SPA
14:56 LOCAL TIME 11:56 GMT
Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the
information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept
any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images,
videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information
contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright
issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.

Comments
No comment