(MENAFN) After it was closed over the "anti-corruption campaign" which started on November 4, the Riyadh's Ritz-Carlton will reopen on February 11, the hotel said on Sunday.
After more than three months of being a holding place of princes and ministers detained in the "purge", room bookings were available from noon on February 11.
The Ritz-Carlton's website had last month listed rooms as available from February 14. On Sunday it showed availability from February 11.
Many businessmen and princes, including billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, have been released in recent weeks in exchange for what officials have dubbed financial settlements.
Attorney-General Sheikh Saud Al Mojeb has said USD107 billion has been recovered so far in the unrest in many forms of assets handed over that included property, securities and cash.