(MENAFN - Morocco World News) Rabat - Fouzi Lekjaa, President of Morocco's Royal Football Federation (FRMF) has broken his silence after Saudi Arabia's Al Hilal raids on Wydad of Casablanca for its key forward, Achraf Bencharki. In an interview with Moroccan TV channel Medi 1 TV, Lekjaa said that ' no one is allowed to influence in any way on Bencharki who is currently focusing on his mission with the Moroccan national football team.' Bencharki is among the best players in Morocco after spending successful seasons with both the Moroccan national football team and his Wydad of Casablanca team. In the recent weeks, the Saudi club has been offering important deals to Wydad of Casablanca for Bencharki. On January 15, the club turned down a USD 3 million offer from Bencharki, explaining that the team is interested in keeping the forward. However, Moroccan and gulf news outlets reported that Wydad agreed to give in its key player to Al Hilal for USD 5 million. Yet, the news was not confirmed by Wydad. In his remarks, Lekjaa said that any deal offered to Bencharki or any other player 'must be in favor of the Moroccan football and in favor of players.' Lekjaa, therefore, refused the idea of Bencharki's transfer as Morocco's national football team coach relies on him in the 2018 World Cup. FRMF chief said that he held talks with Bencharki about this offer, advising him to refuse offers to clubs that may not help him develop his potential. Saudi Arabia's news outlet Sabq reported earlier this month that, Renard advised Bencharki to decline Al-Hilal offer. Bencharki is currently representing Morocco in the ongoing African Nations championship, which is being held in Morocco from January 13 to February 4. Bencharki scored the winning goal on Saturday for Morocco in the opening match of the tournament against Mauritania. Will Bencharki take Al Hilal's"