403
Sorry!!
Error! We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist.
US President Tells Congress Iran Hostilities Have Terminated
(MENAFN- Gulf Times) US President Donald Trump informed the leadership of the House of Representatives and the Senate today that hostilities against Iran have ended a message addressed to Speaker of the US House of Representatives Mike Johnson and President Pro Tempore of the US Senate Chuck Grassley, Trump said that there had been no exchange of fire between US forces and Iran since Apr. 7, 2026, adding that the hostilities that began on Feb. 28, 2026, had come to an end Congress had been pressing Trump to seek authorization to proceed with the conflict, which had entered its third month. However, US Secretary of War Pete Hegseth said yesterday that military operations against Iran had ceased since the ceasefire was announced on Apr. 7, noting that this period therefore could not be counted within the 60-day timeframe set by law before requesting authorization for an extension.
Legal Disclaimer:
MENAFN provides the
information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept
any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images,
videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information
contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright
issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.

Comments
No comment