(MENAFN- The Peninsula) The Peninsula
Doha, Qatar: Minister of Public Health and HMC Managing Director HE Dr. Hanan Mohamed Al Kuwari announced a set of new Qatari leadership appointments across Hamad Medical Corporation.
The following new appointments are effective from November 19, 2023.
From left: Dr Khalid Mohammed Al Jalham, Nasser Saeed Al-Jaffali Al Nuaimi, Dr. Aftab Mohammad Umar and Dr. Khalifa Al Ansari
- Dr Yousuf Khalid Al Maslamani, Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Clinical Affairs
- Fatima Haidar Abdulla, Chief of Business Services
- Dr. Mohd Abu Nada, Acting Deputy Chief Medical Officer for Surgical Services and Chairman of Surgery
- Dr. Muna Abdulrahman Al Maslamani, Medical Director of Hamad General Hospital, and Chief Executive Officer of Communicable Disease Center
- Dr. Khalid Mohammed Al Jalham, Chief Executive Officer and Medical Director of Ambulatory Care Center
- Nasser Saeed Al-Jaffali Al Nuaimi, Chief of Center for Patient Experience
- Dr. Aftab Mohammad Umar, Chairman of Emergency Medicine
- Dr. Khalifa Al Ansari, Chairman of Dentistry
The new leaders each bring a wealth of experience and expertise to their new role and will drive the continued improvements of HMC as it strives to deliver the highest quality care to patients.
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.