(MENAFN- Khaleej Times) Published: Wed 7 Jun 2023, 2:42 PM
Last updated: Wed 7 Jun 2023, 10:29 PM
Dubai's Roads and Transport Authority has issued a warning against using unauthorised modes of public transport.
In a video shared online, RTA lists the advantages passengers have when travelling by RTA transport, versus the corresponding drawbacks of illegal and unauthorised means of transport.
When using RTA transport, passengers can:
1. Use nol card, which is an alternative to cash
2. Retrieve lost items easily by going through the proper channels
3. Travel with professional drivers who are well-trained
4. File complaints in case they are unsatisfied with their travel
However, when using unauthorised transport, passengers:
1. Need to carry cash at all times
2. Have less of a chance of retrieving lost items
3. Might be subject to unprofessional behaviour
4. Cannot file complaints
dubai: fined for eating, drinking on metro or bus? here is how you can pay
dubai: did you know you can book an rta bus for dh5? here's how
dubai: rta adjusts marine transport schedule according to summer season
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.