(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The Middle East & African epoxy resins market is expected to witness a healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 5%, over the forecast period. The major factors driving the market studied are the strong growth of the construction industry in Middle East & Africa, and the rising demand for electrical and electronic devices.
– Hazardous impact on health is expected to hinder the growth of the market. If epoxy resin is inhaled or absorbed through the skin, the solvent can affect the brain in ways similar to alcohol causing nausea, dizziness, slurred speech, headache, confusion, and loss of consciousness.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
– The paints and coatings segment dominated the market, and is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
– Saudi Arabia is expected to dominate the market with the largest share, in terms of volume.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Composites
– Epoxy resins are the extensively used thermoset materials in polymer composites. They have good bonding strength to other materials, good chemical and environmental resistance, good chemical properties, and good insulating properties, and are generally manufactured by reacting epichlorohydrin with bisphenol.
– Epoxy resins can also be formulated with different materials or blended with other epoxy resins to achieve specific performance features.
– Epoxies are used primarily for fabricating high-performance composites, with superior mechanical properties, resistance to corrosive liquids and environments, superior electrical properties, good performance at elevated temperatures, good adhesion to a substrate, or a combination of these benefits. Epoxy resins do not, however, have particularly good UV resistance.
– Epoxy resins have a well-established record in a wide range of composites parts, structures, and concrete repair. The structure of the resin can be engineered to yield a number of different products with varying levels of performance.
– The composites manufacturing in the Middle East is rising, especially in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, due to the development of aerospace manufacturing in these countries. The United Arab Emirates is focusing on composite part manufacturing and advanced aerospace structure, with the goal to become the original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
– Hence, due to such factors, the demand for epoxy resins is expected to increase from the paints and coatings application.
Rising Demand in Saudi Arabia
– The market openness and investment opportunities were less, when compared to other emerging economies. However, the government, in its 10th development plan, is reforming the economic plans, with investments in diversified sectors, and is trying to attract private investments in the country to make it a diversified economy that is not dependent on oil.
– The Saudi Arabian government has announced its largest financial budget ever, to support the country's expansion as part of its Vision 2030 program.
Request For The Sample Report Here: equest-112478
– Saudi Arabia is among the leading producers of paints and coatings in the Middle East & African region.
– There are a number of local paint manufacturers in the country. For instance, Al-Jazeera paints, Al-Haleef Paints, etc., are some of the leading paint manufacturers in the country.
– The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) has identified the following five industrial clusters (IC) to focus on, namely, automotive cluster, minerals/metal cluster, chemical/polymer cluster, energy cluster, and pharmaceutical/biotech cluster.
– Under the chemical/polymer cluster, the government has stressed on the paints and coatings, and adhesive and sealants industry.
– The Saudi Vision 2030 seeks a 70% increase in manufacturing capacity in the region ,by 2030. Adhesives and sealants' stakeholders in the OEM transportation sector are likely to benefit from these developments. These developments are expected to contribute to the increase in demand for epoxy resins in the country.
The Middle East & African epoxy resin market is consolidated in nature, with more than 50% of the market share is held by the top five players, namely, NAMA Chemicals, Olin Corporation, Hexion, Huntsman Corporation LLC, among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Strong Growth of Construction Industry in Middle East & Africa
4.1.2 Rising Demand for Electrical and Electronic Devices
4.2.1 Hazardous Impact of Epoxy on Health
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report middle-east and africa epoxy resins market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.