(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The Asia-Pacific coil coatings market is expected to register a CAGR of over 5%, during the forecast period. Coil coatings find their application in the manufacturing of typical components, such as sheet and panels for containers, caravan and interior, insulated boxes, trailer bodies, road, and railway coaches, among others.
– Increasing demand from the building & construction industry is augmenting the growth of the market.
– Increasing demand for lightweight materials in the automobile industry is likely to hinder the market growth.
– Increasing demand for fluoropolymer coatings for architectural applications is projected to act as an opportunity for the market in the future.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand from Building & Construction Industry
– The increasing demand of coil coatings is primarily due to its extensive use as coated material in end-user industries, such as construction, rapid industry development, urbanization, increase in per capita income, along with rise in consumer spending.
– Wood panels, roofs, metal sheets are some of the products, which are using in coating material for construction industry. These products are also providing artistic appeal to commercial and residential buildings. Additionally, rising non-residential construction activities, including commercial building, manufacturing industries, and factories, have activated the demand for coil coatings to sustain in harsh weather conditions.
– Coil coating is basically a multi-layer coating of pigments, resins, and primers that are used to coat metal sheets, such as aluminum and steel. They are used to protect the material against harsh environmental conditions and also for providing corrosion resistance.
– Globally, Asia-Pacific has the largest construction market, which is led by India, China, and various Southeast Asian countries.
– India has experienced significant interest from foreign investors in its infrastructural sector. Altico Capital, the non-banking finance company of Clearwater Capital Partners LLC, has expressed interest to invest around USD 150 million to develop commercial office properties and improve the infrastructure sector, over the next one and a half years.
– As the infrastructure is expected to grow in the region, the use of coil coatings in construction industry is also likely to increase, thus driving the market during the forecast period.
China to Dominate the Market
– In the Asia-Pacific region, China is the largest economy, in terms of GDP. China is one of the fastest emerging economies and has become one of the biggest production houses in the world, today. The country's manufacturing sector is one of the major contributors to the country's economy.
Request For The Sample Report Here:
– Despite the volatile growth in the real estate sector, the significant development of rail and road infrastructure by the Chinese government, to withstand the expanding industrial and service sectors, resulted in a significant growth of the Chinese construction industry, in the recent years. As the construction industry is dominated by state-owned enterprises, the increased government spending is boosting the industry in the country.
– The continuous improvements in economic conditions in the region have enhanced the financial status of the consumers, in turn, boosting the demand for buildings and other infrastructural activities in the country.
– China's 13th Five Year Plan started in 2016 as it was an important year for the country's engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) industry. In addition to this, the country ventured into new business models domestically and internationally, during the year. Although the construction sector slowed down after 2013, it is still a major contributor to the GDP of the country.
– Moreover, restrictions on foreign investment on land development, high-end hotels, office buildings, international exhibition centers, and construction and operation of large theme parks have also been lifted. The growth in commercial and residential sectors is expected to boost the coil coatings market in the country, over the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific coil coatings market is expected to be fragmented in nature, with the many players occupying a good position in the market. Key players in the market include AkzoNobel N.V., Beckers group, The Sherwin-Williams Company, and PPG Industries, Inc., among others.
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Building & Construction Industry
4.1.2 Stringent Environmental Regulations for Conventional Products
4.2.1 Increasing Demand for Light Weight Materials in the Automobile Industry
4.2.2 Rising Cost of Raw Materials
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
Request For Full Report asia-pacific coil coatings market
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.