(MENAFN- EIN Presswire)
Market Research Reports, Business Consulting Services & Analytics
Coated Paper Market size is forecast to reach $60.1 billion by 2026, after growing at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2021-2026.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, November 25, 2022 /einpresswire.com / -- coated paper market size is forecast to reach $60.1 billion by 2026, after growing at a CAGR of 3.4% during 2021-2026. To enhance paper surface properties such as gloss, weight, smoothness, and ink retention, the coated paper is formulated with a combination of chemicals and materials such as grounded calcium carbonate, precipitated calcium carbonate, Kaolin Clay, and more. Moreover, to improve wet strength and UV resistance, the coating material is combined with some chemical additives, such as resins and dispersants. The coating makes the base material suitable for printing applications. Over the forecast period, increasing demand for advertising and packaging in various industries will fuel product demand. The demand for goods is also fueled by the growing influence of media ads, such as newspapers, magazines, brochures, and catalogs. Also, the tendency towards creative and environmentally-friendly packaging has led to the emergence of bio-degradable packaging solutions that serve as a key driver for the coated paper industry during the forecast period.
Click here to browse the complete report summary:
This IndustryARC report on the Coated paper market highlights the following areas -
1. Asia-Pacific dominates the coated papers market, owing to the increasing demand for commercial printing in the region. The increasing urbanization coupled with the rising population in APAC is the major factor driving the demand for commercial printing.
2. Coated paper products are extensively processed along with plastics, latex, clay, and other materials to augment longevity and aesthetic appearance, and improve recyclability, which is projected to increase the market growth.
3. To ensure stable growth of the segment over the forecast period, the growing use of coated paper in currencies, security papers, and checkbooks is expected. In addition, continuous use of this commodity as brochures and product manuals can keep demand steady for smartphones, laptops, and other electronic gadgets.
4. Widespread digitalization across industries, however, is a major challenge that impedes the growth of the coated paper industry. Companies have been replacing digital alternatives such as videos and tutorials with brochures, catalogs, and guides, thereby discouraging the usage of paper, which restricts the growth of the coated paper sector.
Interested in knowing more relevant information? Click here:
1. Coated Paper Market Segment Analysis - By Product : The coated fine paper segment held the largest share in the coated paper market in 2020 up to 60%. The pulp that has been chemically bleached and contains less mechanical pulp is used to make coated fine paper. Its high grammar and excellent brightness of up to 96% can be attributed to the growth in the adoption of such articles. It is used prominently to generate annual reports, magazines, promotional materials, and catalogs for offset printing applications.
2. Coated Paper Market Segment Analysis - By Type : The light-weight coated paper segment held a significant share in the coated paper market in 2020 and is growing at a CAGR of 3.5% during 2021-2026. The mechanical papers coated with clay or similar substances and used for printing are light-weight coated papers. Lightweight coated papers range from 35gsm to 70gsm, a wide range that provides the print with a decent amount of luminosity.
3. Coated Paper Market Segment Analysis - By Coating Material : The grounded calcium carbonate (GCC) segment held the largest share in the coated paper market in 2020. GCC is extracted by fine grinding, washing, and crushing of natural white calcite from natural limestone deposits (CaCO3). GCC provides ideal high brightness particle size, which is important during the manufacturing phase of coated paper.
The top 5 players in the Coated Paper Market industry are:
1. Oji Holdings Corporation,
2. Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd.,
3. Stora Enso Oyj,
4. Sappi limited, Asia Pulp & Paper,
Click on the following link to buy the Coated Paper Market Report:
Why Choose IndustryARC?
IndustryARC is one of the leading market research and consulting firms in the world. It produces over 500 unique market reports annually. If you are looking for a detailed overview of a particular market, you can simply connect with the team at IndustryARC. You can not only buy your preferred market report from the website, but also get personalized assistance on specific reports.
A. Coated Steel Market
B. Paper Coating Additives Market
Mr. Venkat Reddy
USA: (+1) 970-236-3677, (+1) 815-656-4596
IND: (+91) 40-485-49062
Visit us on social media: