(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The market for energy-efficient glass is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 6% globally during the forecast period. Increasing application in buildings & construction and growing concern towards high carbon emissions is driving the market growth. A high price bar of energy-efficient glass is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
– Membrane Separation Technology market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from the water and wastewater treatment plant.
– Europe region dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from countries such as United Kingdom, Germany, France, and other countries.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Growing Demand from Buildings & Construction
– Energy-efficient glasses are incorporated with coatings (low-emissivity) to prevent the passing of heat through the windows. This makes the windows thermally insulated and hence improves the energy efficiency of a home, helping to save money on heating bills.
– In buildings & construction, these glasses are used to improve energy efficiency. Windows, doors, conservatories and roof lights can all benefit from the use of energy-efficient glasses by retaining the heat in and thereby conserving energy.
– The Chinese government has rolled out massive construction plans, including making provisions for 250 million people in its new megacities, over the next ten years, creating scope for energy efficient glass market over the coming years.
– Growing construction activity coupled with increasing concern towards energy conservation is driving the market for energy-efficient glasses during the forecast period.
Europe Region to Dominate the Market
– Europe is expected to dominate the global market for energy efficient glass owing to growing construction industry in countries such as United Kingdom, Germany, Italy and France, the utilization of energy efficient glasses is increasing in the region.
– The largest producers of energy efficient glasses are located in Europe. Some of the leading companies in the manufacture of energy efficient glasses are Saint-Gobain, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd, AGC Glass Europe, Morley Glass & Glazing Ltd, Cardinal Glass Industries, Inc.
Request For Full Report
– Low-emissivity glass is a type of energy-efficient glass designed to prevent heat escaping through the windows. Low-e glass has an invisible coating which dramatically reduces heat transfer and reflects interior heat back into the room.
– According to the European Commission, in 2019 an estimated number of 570 projects have been registered for receiving EUR 60 million funding towards construction of the projects, hence increasing the scope of energy efficient glass market.
– Using energy-efficient glasses in windows or doors reduces the home's CO2 output, making carbon footprint smaller and more environmentally friendly.
– It is estimated that about 6 lakh new houses in Sweden, 3 lakh new houses in Germany are to be built by 2025 to meet the demand from growing population.
– The aforementioned factors, coupled with government support, are contributing to the increasing demand for energy efficient glasses and is expected increase during the forecast period.
The global energy efficient glass market is partially fragmented with players having a marginal portion of the market. Some of the major companies are Saint-Gobain, Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd, AGC Glass Europe, Morley Glass & Glazing Ltd, Cardinal Glass Industries, Inc.
Request For Full Report
Table of Contents :
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Application in Buildings & Construction
4.1.2 Growing Concern Towards High Carbon Emissions
4.2.1 High Price Bar of Energy Efficient Glass
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Coating Type
5.2 Glazing Type
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.1 Buildings & Construction
5.3.3 Solar Panel
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle-East and Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Abrisa Technologies
6.4.2 AGC Glass Europe
6.4.3 Cardinal Glass Industries,Inc
6.4.4 Central Glass Co., Ltd
6.4.5 GUARDIAN GLASS LLC
6.4.6 Morley Glass & Glazing Ltd
6.4.7 Nippon Sheet Glass Co., Ltd.
6.4.9 SCHOTT AG
6.4.10 ?i?ecam Group
6.4.11 Tuffx Glass
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Development of High Energy Efficient Glasses
7.2 Other Opportunities
Access Full Report, here: energy efficient glass market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.