(MENAFN- America News Hour)
The market for PTFE membrane is expected to grow at a CAGR of about 4% globally during the forecast period. Increasing application in industrial filtration and growing applications in water and wastewater treatment is driving the market growth. On the flip side, the high cost of PTFE membranes is expected to hinder the growth of the market.
– PTFE Membrane market is expected to grow during the forecast period owing to the increasing demand from industrial filtration and water treatment applications
– Asia-Pacific region dominated the market across the globe with the largest consumption from the countries such as China, India, and Japan
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Growing Application in Industrial Filtration and Water Treatment Applications
– PTFE membranes are naturally hydrophobic with excellent chemical resistance, making them the ideal choice for sterile venting of gases, non-aqueous solvents, acids, and aggressive fluids.
– In the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, PTFE membranes are used in filtration of strong acids and aggressive solutions, venting of gases and phase separations.
– PTFE membrane filters have excellent chemical compatibility (pH 1 to 14), so that they are also used for the filtration of solvents and acids, to which other filter types are not resistant.
– About 296 Approved Cold Chain Projects in the food processing industry have been approved in India as on May 2019 creating an increasing application of PTFE membranes.
– The growing application of PTFE membranes in micro and nanofiltration techniques used in the purification of water and for wastewater treatment has been on a rapid rise.
– Owing to all the above-mentioned advantages of PTFE membranes, its market is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for PTFE membrane during the forecast period. In countries like China, India, and Japan because of increasing chemical & pharmaceutical industries and growing awareness among people to treat wastewater, the demand for PTFE membranes has been increasing in the region.
– The largest producers of PTFEmembranes are located in the Asia-Pacific region. Some of the leading companies in the production of PTFE membrane are Hyundai Micro Co., Ltd, Cobetter Filtration Equipment Co.Ltd, Shandong Senrong New Materials CO., LTD, ATHARVA FILTERS, GVS S.p.A.
– PTFE-coated high translucency fabric membrane is a dynamic tensile material unmatched for its aesthetics and durability, making it ideal for tensile architecture systems, clothing. Structurally PTFE fiberglass fabric membrane is waterproof, resists UV rays and is chemically inert.
Request For Full Report
– Growth in chemical & pharmaceutical industry associated with rise in concern towards wastewater treatment techniques in this region are increasing the scope for the growth of PTFEmembrane market in the region.
– In developing countries like China, India and Japan, to reduce the usage of polluted water which acts as severe health hazard many purification techniques are being adopted most of these techniques use PTFEmembranes owing to its high efficiency in filtering off waste.
– Chinese pharmaceutical industry which is valued at about ~USD 145 billion currently, represents the biggest emerging market with growth tipped to reach about ~USD 200 billion by 2022, thus increasing the scope of the market.
– The high titer reduction and water intrusion pressures allow the membrane to repel high surface tension liquids while venting gases. PTFE membranes are used in a variety of healthcare applications such as vents on IV filters and spike vents, protecting equipment and sensors from fluids and contamination.
– The aforementioned factors coupled with government support are contributing to the increasing demand for PTFEmembrane market during the forecast period.
The global PTFE membrane market is fragmented with players accounting for a marginal share of the market. Few companies include are Hyundai Micro Co., Ltd, Cobetter Filtration Equipment Co.Ltd, Shandong Senrong New Materials CO.LTD, ATHARVA FILTERS, GVS S.p.A.
Request For Full Report
Table of Contents :
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Application In Industrial Filtration
4.1.2 Growing Application in Water and Wastewater Treatment
4.2.1 High Price of PTFE Membrane
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Membrane Nature
5.2.1 Industrial Filtration
5.2.2 Water Treatment
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 ATHARVA FILTERS
6.4.2 Cobetter Filtration Equipment Co.Ltd
6.4.3 FabriTec Structures
6.4.5 GVS S.p.A.
6.4.6 Hyundai Micro Co., Ltd.
6.4.7 Interstate Specialty Products
6.4.8 Pall Corporation
6.4.9 Shandong Senrong New Materials CO.,LTD.
6.4.10 Synder Filtration
6.4.11 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Access Full Report, here: ptfe membrane market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.