(MENAFN- Introspective Market Research)
The Asia Pacific Social Robots Market is expected to grow at a significant growth rate, and the forecast period is 2022-2028, considering the base year as 2021.
Social robots are robots that have been physically personified as social creatures. They are made up of manipulators, command structures, bodies, frames, and drivelines. They frequently do tasks including greeting, transporting and shifting things, and providing customer service in retail businesses, workplaces, and residential settings. Social robots can be remotely controlled and employed for a wide range of purposes, such as instructional aids, medical screening, recruitment, and travel assistance. They promote a fun, engaging, and meaningful interactive environment for kids while also improving safety, speed, and efficiency. As a result, social robots are often used in a variety of sectors, including entertainment, healthcare, and education.
Since social robots are a growing trend in the Asia Pacific region, the market there is anticipated to grow as more people adopt robotics in social settings.
Download a Free Sample Copy of the Market Report: -
The Major Players in The Global Asia Pacific Social Robots Market:
• AlterG Inc.
• Amy Robotics Co., Ltd.
• AoBo Information Technology Co., Ltd.
• Bionik Laboratories Corp.
• Blue Frog Robotics SAS
• Blue Ocean Robotics ApS
• BotsAndUs Ltd.
• Camanio AB
• Double Robotics Inc.
• Embodied Inc.
• Furhat Robotics AB
• Happy SAS
• Hanson Robotics Ltd.
• Aerobics Social Robotics SLL
• Intuition Robotics Ltd.
• Kinova Inc. and Other Major Players.
Market has segmented the Global Asia Pacific Social Robots Market on the basis of Technology, End Users Industry, and region:
• Computer Vision
• Context Awareness
By End Users Industry:
• Media and Entertainment
By Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2022 – 2028)
• North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain, Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia, Rest of APAC)
• Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
If You Have Any Query of Global Asia Pacific Social Robots Market, Visit.@
Covid-19 Impact and Recovery Analysis on Industry:
These robotic solutions can fill in the gaps that isolation leaves behind, particularly for lonely older persons, to lessen loneliness, depression, and other harmful repercussions of isolation. This element would promote the development of companion robots globally. Different industrial and service robot types will be impacted differently by the COVID-19 epidemic. Due to a decline in investments in important sectors including the automotive and metals and machinery industries, traditional industrial robots are anticipated to be most negatively impacted. Governments, mostly in affluent countries, are taking the initiative to deploy robots for hospital support, building disinfection, and entertaining patients in isolation. China has been a leader in the development of robots to fight COVID-19.
Reasons to purchase the report:
• Visualize the composition of the Global Asia Pacific Social Robots Market products in terms of Product and application highlighting the critical commercial assets and players.
• Identify commercial opportunities in the Global Asia Pacific Social Robots Market by analyzing trends and co-development deals.
• PDF report with the most relevant analysis cogently put together after exhaustive qualitative interviews and in-depth market study.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Research Process
1.4 Scope and Coverage
1.4.1 Market Definition
1.4.2 Key Questions Answered
1.5 Market Segmentation
Chapter 2:Executive Summary
Chapter 3:Growth Opportunities By Segment
3.1 By Technology
3.2 By End User Industry
To be continued…….
Purchase This Report:-
MENAFN provides the information “as is” without warranty of any kind. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, images, videos, licenses, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained in this article. If you have any complaints or copyright issues related to this article, kindly contact the provider above.