(MENAFN- America News Hour)
“The trinitrotoluene (TNT) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. One of the main factors driving the market is increasing defense activities by various governments in the world. However, the focus on alternative products is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied.
Increasing the use of explosives in the fracturing of shale formations for the extraction of oil and gas is likely to act as an opportunity for the market studied in the coming years.
By application, the rising demand for explosives with increasing defense activities by various Governments is expected to drive further growth during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific dominated the market across the world with the largest consumption from countries, such as China and India.
Click Here to Download Sample Report
Key Market Trends
Increasing Defense Activities by Various Governments
– TNT is relatively insensitive to shock and cannot be exploded without a detonator, which makes it a widely used explosive chemical around the globe by various industries such as Military, Mining, and Construction.
– Increasing spending on defense activities by global government bodies and growing arms & ammunition sector is likely to spur explosives and pyrotechnics industry. Countries such as India, the U.S., and China have also increased their overall spending on arms and ammunition to strengthen their armed forces. In addition, technological advancements and the necessity of smart weapons will subsequently propel explosives and pyrotechnics market growth.
– The need for safer explosives to replace high energetic explosives and propellants to meet safety needs is prompting the manufacturers of military & defense equipment to employ 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene on a large scale.
– The defense industry is likely to witness an increase in usage of TNT during the forecast period due to the increase in national security and rise in terror-related activities.
– Hence, owing to the above-mentioned factors, the application of TNT as explosives in defense activities is likely to dominate during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the market for TNT during the forecast period. The rising demand for TNT explosives in defense activities in countries like China, India, and Japan is expected to drive the demand for TNT in this region.
– The largest producers of TNT are based in the Asia-Pacific region. Some of the leading companies in the production of TNT are China Gezhouba (Group) Corporation, Orica Limited, MAXAMCORP HOLDING, Dyno Nobel and Enaex among others.
– Increasing investment by the countries in the Asia-Pacific region like India and China for national security to combat growing terror-related activities are likely to provide better opportunities in the near future.
– In addition to the consumption of TNT as explosives in defense activities, a significant volume of explosives is also consumed by the mining industry, construction industry, and miscellaneous applications.
– World consumption of TNT as explosives by the metal mining industry is projected to increase during the forecast period, as metallic minerals are generally low-grade ores found only in geologically favorable areas of the world.
– Consumption of explosives in quarrying materials is forecasted to increase in various Asia Pacific countries like China and India as production of stone and cement from quarrying operations and construction accounts for an additional mining market for explosives.
– Owing to the above-mentioned factors, the market for TNT in the Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow moderately during the study period.
The Trinitrotoluene (TNT) market is consolidated in nature with only a few major players dominating the market. Some of the major companies are Orica Limited, MAXAMCORP HOLDING, Dyno Nobel and Enaex among others.
Request For Full Report
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand of Explosive in Mining Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Defence Activities by Various Government
4.2.1 Shifting Focus towards other Alternative Products
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle-East and Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle-East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share (%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 MAXAMCORP HOLDING, S.L
6.4.3 NITRO-CHEM S.A
6.4.4 NOF CORPORATION
6.4.5 Dyno Nobel
6.4.6 China Gezhouba (Group) Corporation
6.4.7 Orica Limited
6.4.8 BME Mining(Omnia Group)
6.4.9 Solar Industries India Limited
6.4.10 China Poly Group Corporation
6.4.11 Austin Powder
6.4.12 Sichuan Yahua Industrial Group Co.,LTD
6.4.13 China Poly Group Corporation
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Use of TNT in Fracturing of Shale Formation To Recover Oil and Gas
7.2 Other Opportunities”
Access Full Report, here: trinitrotoluene (tnt) market
About SDKI :
The dynamic nature of business environment in the current global economy is raising the need amongst business professionals to update themselves with current situations in the market. To cater such needs, Shibuya Data Count ( SDKI ) provides market research reports to various business professionals across different industry verticals, such as healthcare & pharmaceutical, IT & telecom, chemicals and advanced materials, consumer goods & food, energy & power, manufacturing & construction, industrial automation & equipment and agriculture & allied activities amongst others.